WSP Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

1.5

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

1) online application
2) numerical and situational tests
3) video interview
4) assessment centre

They said I am accepted for the video interview and waiting for the possible assessment centre

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Very casual. Was interviewed by the team manager (Lead Mechanical Engineer) where he/she spent most of the interview explaining the duties of the role. Asked very high level questions about my education, extra-curriculars, hobbies, and interests in the job.

It was very clear that the interviewer wanted someone who was considering a long-term position with WSP, and for that reason the emphasis was on determining if I was well-rounded vs. technically-sound.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position? Why WSP? What were your interests in University?   Answer Question

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WSP (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

After applying and submitting a C.V, within a couple days I had been told that i had made it to the next round, the Video Interview. This was done online, where a series of questions were given, with 30 seconds to think about them, and 1 minute to answer. After that there are two assessment centres, the second one is where you find out if you have been successful.

Interview Questions

• Why did you pick the Degree/course that you did?   Answer Question
    • What made you want to apply to WSP?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time that you made a mistake, and how you went about correcting it.   1 Answer