WSP Graduate Transport Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Graduate Transport Planner Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Received email to submit additional documents from project manager and scheduled interview over phone. The interview lasted for about 25-30 minutes. Two people interviewed me and questions ranged from my academic background, my skills and experience with them, my availability and my immigration status. I was not told about the status of my my interview or application for more than two weeks.

Interview Questions

• what are the most current trends in transport planning?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

A recruiter from WSP put in contact with me by linkedin and after 2 weeks they offered me a interview in WSP headquater in London. I assisted two times in that headquarters. First meeting with human resources recruiter and finalyy with the director of the departmen

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

smooth, relaxing process that was informative about the company and they handled everyone attending the event well and professionally. They conducted multiple questions about me and my skills and background.

Interview Questions

• do i enjoy transport planning   1 Answer

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A video interview that I had to complete within a week that contained a practice question and approximately 10 assessed questions. Given 30 seconds to prepare and 60 seconds to answer for each.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage deadlines?   1 Answer

Graduate Transport Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online for a structured graduate scheme position. Did some online testing (verbal, numerical and logical) which wasn't that taxing. Subsequently completed a short competency based recorded video. Got invited to a 1-day assessment centre in Basingstoke, Hampshire. We were assessed on our team-working ability (by creating a group presentation), technical ability (writing out a mock transport plan for a project). Finally I was interviewed by two managers at WSP, which felt more like an informal conversation about my experiences and abilities rather than a stressful 'question-answer-question' formal interview.

Overall, the day was well-organised but intensive. I learned a lot from the process being my first assessment centre. Felt even better to get an offer from the company!

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you solved a complex problem.   Answer Question