WSP Inspector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Inspector Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.0

Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP in February 2017.

Interview

There wasn't really an interview process, you take a test and pass an extensive background check. The only thing is the background check takes time and you have to be scheduled to come and sign documents.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember there being any questions, as there wasn't really an interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WSP (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

During a disaster deployment if you apply they will call you. You must be ready to drop everything and travel to an on-boarding site. there you will be given paperwork to fill out, direct deposit forms (have a cancelled check with you), direct deposit info for your bank, two forms of government issued ID, information of your past for a detailed and multi-day background check. A fingerprint session will be carried out a government facility. Have enough cash to sustain you for at least 3 weeks in a disaster area before they reimburse you.

Interview Questions

• No real questions except cannot have a criminal background. It is under most of the government hiring guidelines as a government contractor.   Answer Question