WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WSP

2.7

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Denver, CO) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of a basic phone interview where I was asked about my past experience. After the interview, I never heard from them again for over 3 months. When I made an inquiry to their HR Department, I was threatened with legal action. Their attorneys told me not to discuss my experience or even post about it on Glassdoor. They told me they would threaten me with legal action if I applied with the firm again.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Contacted by head of Administration, set up interview, interviewed with head of Admin and met others in the group, took tour of office, learned about how the office works. Didn't take too long maybe an hour all together

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Initial first interview went well. Company seemed very interested in me and was willing to work with my schedule, as far as a start date. Seemed quite positive and promising.
    I filled the application as directed and sent it back. I even received the new hire packet indicating wages and benefits. It looked like a sure deal.
    Fast forward to day before final interview. I received a call from the company saying that the manger “decided they didn’t want an assistant after all” and the job was pulled. I had set up living quarters and made many changes in order to make this happen and they pulled it away at the last minute. Be careful when applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• My ability to work with Office (Excel and Word primarily).   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

BEWARE!!! First off, you have to pay for your own parking if you are interviewing in the Downtown Detroit area. I thought the interview went well, however, I still haven't received any notification in regards to my interview status. I even emailed the recruiter for an update and forward a thank you note to one of the interviewing managers....no response! A waste of time and resources!!! 4 weeks since my interview, there is another job posting for same position. I wonder why...

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Lancaster, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone interview with reporting manager. After the first round an in person interview and a secondary interview with the team. The manager allowed me to meet with my peers separate from him so they could evaluate independently.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview. HR went over my resume and discussed my past professional experiences. Explained about the projects they have and also checked my current status.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Laid back interview. Mostly internship experiences. a few structural related questions were asked. About loads and bridge influence lines. Questions about eit exam and licence . questions about What i do and if i like the work stated in the description of the job

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a very nice lady, Olga from HR department. Explained the roles and helped schedule a meeting. Been here for half a year now. Great culture, great environment.

Energy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR. It was a quick process. First interview was through phone with HR, just talked about some basic questions such as major, expect when to start etc. Second interview was through phone with a SVP and a group manager, and just 1hr. A few behavior questions and experience on resume. The group manager asked a few technical questions of energy modeling and building science, also ask previous research

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was very general, a few technical questions but very much on personality and approach to problem solving.