WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

called in for interview with an SVP. after the interview I was given a tour of the office and some amenities such as vending machines. a few days later I was called in to meet other SVP's.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Interview experience was very positive - they took a lot of time to talk with me about the company, projects they were working on in their department and the open position. They asked me to briefly walk them through my portfolio. I did not get the impression it was a pretentious or egomaniacal environment. They showed me around the office and encouraged me to contact them if I did not hear from them within a week or so.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

it was very good. courteous boss, average length and difficulty. took a trip around the office, talked to people. there is free coffee too if you get hired. pretty nice setup and location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY).

Interview

Normal interview process. You need to apply from the website and then you are put under several steps until you finally get a job offer. Firstly you respond to some motivational questions and send you cv. Then you might be ask to do a video interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WSP in February 2019.

Interview

Meeting was in a group panel with multiple engineers and engineering managers asking me a lot of questions. I was sorta bombarded with the group panel. HR was a bit confusing because they changed the location of the meeting from San Fransisco to Oakland. On a bright note the did pay for my travel expenses.

Interview Questions

• What do I currently do at my current employer.   1 Answer

Environmental Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

Before the in-person interview, I did two brief phone interviews with members of the team. Both phone interviews went well and were more introductory in nature. HR set up a follow-up interview.

The in-person interview was held with four interviews and focused more on the job, work environment, and lasted for one hour followed by a half an hour writing exercise.

Throughout the process, I felt like it was well-organized and they had a clear idea of who they wanted to join their team. Though I was not selected, much to my surprise and disappointment, I came away impressed with their level of efficiency, organization, and professionalism.

Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was straight forward. They were looking for specific skills. they were very professional in the interview. Interviewers ready my resume ahead of time which made the interview very meaningful.

Interview Questions

• Regarding my work experience.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was very easy-going. The interviewer asked me to introduce myself, then asked me to explain my senior design project. Then, he proceeded to tell me about the job description and its responsibilities.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (Lancaster, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview. Asked an appropriate amount of questions. Make sure that you have questions for them as well. Very light conversation and wont ask you intimidating questions. Very easy to get along with.

Interview Questions

• If you could chose any other career what would it be?   1 Answer

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

All day interviews which included talking with entry level, mid-management, and senior management. Everyone was very welcoming and not only did I answer their quiestions they were more than happy to answer my questions as well.