WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WSP

2.7

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (San Francisco, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

All day interviews which included talking with entry level, mid-management, and senior management. Everyone was very welcoming and not only did I answer their quiestions they were more than happy to answer my questions as well.

Electrical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Del Rio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WSP (Del Rio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was first then it was cam. Interview was quick and fast. Result came out right away. Overall it was good interview than any other company. Least know autocad and revit is important. Other programs might be option.

Interview Questions

• What is your life goal for now   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Came in, filled out a personal information form. Was interviewed by VP of company and EE associate. I was only asked two questions: tell me about yourself and do you have any questions. very easy and simply interview.

Interview Questions

I wanted entry level electrical engineering position.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

It was a phone interview. It went for about 30 minutes. I talked to one interviewer mainly, but there were other more senior people on the phone as well, so my performance was evaluated among a few people. It was a pleasant talk with the interviewer. I was less nervous once we started talking.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer wanted to know more about the coursework that I have done in college, as well as some of the research projects that I worked on.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coral Gables, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WSP (Coral Gables, FL).

Interview

Very anti-climatic. I stepped in and the Senior Vice President read my resume out swiftly, then asked if I had any questions. The interview lasted 4-5 mins at most. The interviewer seemed extremely checked out and not interested, nor did they discuss the position at all. It felt like they had already selected someone else and were only going through the motions with me just "because." It was a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked aside from "do you have any questions?"   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Two phone screens, meeting with HR, meeting with other staff and the executive. Each interview lasted for at least 30 minutes with an opportunity for questions. Also provided a brief tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• What gets you excited about coming into the office? What are your short term and long term goals? How do you deal with constantly changing deadlines and requests?   Answer Question

CSS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WSP (Denver, CO) in February 2014.

Interview

This interview process was a very laid back interview just be your self and be very truthful. The company has changed hands of the the years so my guess on how the interview process my be a bit off

Interview Questions

• You see a co-work/friend taking a laptop from work that is not theirs. What do you do?   1 Answer

Office Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online for the critical job positions, I received a phone call to set up an interview for the 2nd avenue subway line. I ended up setting up the interview withing the same week. I did m interview in the field office with the project manager, construction manager and the office engineer. it went well, and received the offer within 10 days.

Interview Questions

• what is your best skill to be for our benefit?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Reston, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

The first stage was a phone screen. It was followed by an onsite interviews with multiple 1-on-1's management personal. They did want to conduct a drug test and a background check an the offer was conditional to me passing both of it.

Interview Questions

• How would you identify the relevant technical solution for a problem?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (San Jose, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Casual conversation with the Vice President and General Manager. Very low key and relaxed. They asked questions about my past experience, as shown on my resume, and spent a lot of time telling me about the company. No panel interviewing, just one on one conversations.