WSP Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.3

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online mid-March, was an easy application, just CV and Cover Letter. Got a video interview invitation 2 weeks later, you have 5 days to complete. I found Glassdoor reviews are extremely helpful, I got all the questions, so I prepared them in advance. In the interview, I had 7 questions, you'll have 30 seconds to think, then 1 minute to answer. Although I prepared answers, talking to the laptop and staring at the camera was strange. Fingers crossed, I'm waiting for the feedback.

Interview Questions

• - Why WSP?
      - Why did you choose your degree?
      - What work experience you have, what did you learn?
      - Have you worked under pressure? What did you do?
      - Have you done a mistake? What did you learn?
      - What's your strength?
      - What's your long term aspiration?   Answer Question

Graduate Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

There was first an online application. Thi was followed a few weeks later by a video interview. The video interview was conducted at home, with automated questions. You were videoed whilst you answered the interview questions.

Graduate Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Online interview ; just talking to a written question and facing the camera. 7 questions, 30sec to think, 1min to answer. Standard questions : Why WSP ? What strengths ? Mistake you made in the past, how you reacted and what was the result? Why this subject? Time you worked under pressure, how you managed and what was the result?

Interview Questions

• Why WSP? What strengths? Mistake you made in the past? Why this subject? etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Online interview was strange to me; just talking to a written question and facing the camera felt like a robot. 7 questions, 30sec to think, 1min to answer. Standard questions : Why WSP ? What strengths ? Mistake you made in the past, how you reacted and what was the result? Why this subject? Time you worked under pressure, how you managed and what was the result?

Interview Questions

• Standard questions: Why WSP? What strengths? Mistake you made in the past? Why this subject? etc.   Answer Question

Environmental Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Relaxed environment. First two people of the staff asked me questions and then a third one came in. In general the questions were not difficult and not too technical. The questions were more focused on the academic background.

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online and sent my CV. They contacted me within few days via email and they invited me to an offline video interview. 7 question (one practice) 30 secs to think and 1 minute to answer the question. Why WSP? What strengths you have? Why choose this career path? An important mistake and what was the outcome? time you worked under pressure and how did you face it?

Interview Questions

• Why WSP? What strengths you have? Why choose this career path? An important mistake and what was the outcome? time you worked under pressure and how did you face it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I got sent an email that i had been spotted by WSP and i got sent a link for video interview which i had to complete before a given deadline. I had a couple of days to prepare for it and when i was ready i registered on the link and took the video assessment . It was a series of general interview questions which you had 30 secs to prepare for and then give your answer to the camera in a minute.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why did you pick your university course
      2) A time when you faced a challenge and how you overcame it
      3) Why WSP
      4) What skills do you have that will suit the role you've applied for   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

It was an easy process that took 2 days. I applied on the company's website and they sent a link for the video interview. It took about 15 minutes, with 5 question all of them with a one minute response except for the one about work experience where you had 1:30 min.
    Now I'm waiting for an answer :)

Interview Questions

• Why WSP?
      What can you bring to WSP?
      Why did you choose your area of specialization?
      In which sectors would you like to work on (highways, etc)?
      Talk about your work experience.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Two interviews, one with the hiring manager and director then with the hiring manager and team director. Followed by test then follow up feedback call.

The whole process took around 4 weeks, communication was quite poor
    throughout. They then put recruitment on hold.

2016 Graduate Intake Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Simple application, video interview, assessment centre. Video interview had typical questions: Why WSP? Tell us about work experience etc. Assessment centre was very relaxed. Group exercise with two senior employees as graders. Interview with two Senior graders. The interview was more of a conversation about myself and my personal interests.