WSP Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WSP Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.7

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscat (Oman)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Muscat (Oman)) in January 2017.

Interview

emailed my cv, then sent a video as a cover letter. Was contacted in two months. 100 candidates were called and only 10 were selected! and they were all MEN!! the company was violating gender equality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for WSP

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed through Skype in Nov 2016.

It was a 45 min interview. The interview was easy. Talked about my work experience and study experience. The interviewer was interested in my past working Experience in Live substation.

Later i got call from HR, they are verifying my background details, and my experience.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience did I have?
      What types of projects working in my past company?
      Have you worked in Live Substation,?
      Asking about Method of statement for Installation of Electrical Equipment's?
      Shutdown procedure for Installation of New bays in Existing Substation?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

Was very interactive, felt like a conversation, left the interview feeling like I had a great chat. Both the people who interviewed me had awesome personalities, and had great insight into how I would fit into their teams.

Interview Questions

• 1.When I described what had gone wrong in a project, they asked me why I thought it had gone wrong, and some follow up questions to test my reasoning
      2. Talk to us about P&IDs   Answer Question