WTS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.2

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was really great. I had a series of interviews with various corporate employees. Everyone that I met was very welcoming and put my nerves at ease. They also were quick to get back to me about follow up interviews and were easy to get in touch with.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe a time when I was placed in a difficult situation and had to figure out how to handle it without any guidance.   Answer Question

Corporate Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was fantastic. She effortlessly guided me through the process and was always communicative. Additionally, she was responsive and through. I had several interviews with my potential direct report as well as the owner and COO along with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• To me I didn't find the questions difficult because this is my field and I'm passionate about it. I felt very comfortable with the questions and examples I was asked for.   Answer Question

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was painless. The representative in Human Resources was very pleasant. I am usually very tense when I interview but she made me feel very comfortable during the interview process. She asked me questions about my previous work experience and standard interview questions that weren't difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• If I am hired, why would I make a valuable asset to the company?   Answer Question

Fitness Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International in July 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Only asked for one cursory interview-- it was a phone interview that lasted only about 5 minutes. They asked me about myself and my customer service experience. If you have a passion for fitness and can follow simple directions, this will not be a difficult job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Fitness Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone screen, phone interview, 1 on 1 interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview with 3 different managers. The final interview process took over 3 hours and the question were personality-behavioral types of questions. The questions involved a great deal of thinking. The process was very lengthy but thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest contribution to improve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very erratic. I was contacted and then there was a long break, then, I was contacted again. The salary changed multiple times within a week, each time I talked to the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and at times rude. I have heard the same about this recruiter from two other colleagues who either interviewed with them (friend was called two months later about the same job he had already interviewed for) or worked for them (friend was called a month after interviewing (with no follow up) to get a job offer.

i felt the interview process overall was ok, except interviewing with the COO. He didn't ask many questions and talked about himself mostly, and how great the company was.

Interview Questions

• What hat do you bring to WTS? Why are you interested in this job/spa/hotel? Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WTS International (Alexandria, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The recreational director and I spoke over the phone and we met the next business day. She asked me to think about the job and if interested, please give her a call.

Interview Questions

• Was I flexible with their schedule?   1 Answer

Director of Training and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

I first met with and interviewed with the COO. He spoke to me about what the company was doing and his outlook for the future. We then discussed my experiences and how I might fit in with the company. About 2 weeks later I came in to meet with 4 of the company's VPs and the General Counsel. I had a 1:1 interview with the GC and a panel interview with the VPs. I instantly knew that this was a place I wanted to work. Everyone was incredibly engaging during the interview and made me feel completely at ease. By the end of the interview I felt more like I had been catching up with old friends than interviewing for a job. My final interview was about 2-3 weeks after that and was with the CEO. He was also very easy to talk to, but also pushed me to make sure that I would be able to fit in with the company and be able to contribute to the mission. The interview lasted about an hour and I left excited and hopeful to get an offer to work with everyone I had met.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to implement a new training initiative and encountered resistance from operators?   Answer Question

SPA Director Interview

Interview

Forward application online.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was easy to talk to.   1 Answer

SPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

First a phone interview with spa manager at hiring location to talk about self and interest in the position along with what the spa is looking for, followed by in person interview with spa manager to understand background experience along with reviewing resume, then "meet and greet" with spa director for final decision