WTS International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WTS International

2.4

SPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

First a phone interview with spa manager at hiring location to talk about self and interest in the position along with what the spa is looking for, followed by in person interview with spa manager to understand background experience along with reviewing resume, then "meet and greet" with spa director for final decision

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

It began with an employment ad on craigslist in which I applied for. Shortly after I was brought in for an interview and hired shortly thereafter. The Hiring process itself took a few weeks.

SPA Director Interview

Interview

Forward application online.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was easy to talk to.   1 Answer

SPA Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very erratic. I was contacted and then there was a long break, then, I was contacted again. The salary changed multiple times within a week, each time I talked to the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and at times rude. I have heard the same about this recruiter from two other colleagues who either interviewed with them (friend was called two months later about the same job he had already interviewed for) or worked for them (friend was called a month after interviewing (with no follow up) to get a job offer.

i felt the interview process overall was ok, except interviewing with the COO. He didn't ask many questions and talked about himself mostly, and how great the company was.

Interview Questions

• What hat do you bring to WTS? Why are you interested in this job/spa/hotel? Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

WTS International Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting Director

Thank you for your interview feedback. As the recruiter for WTS International since early 2016, this review is concerning to read but I do appreciate the comments. It is very unusual for any... More

SPA Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview-thorough and impressive. The hiring manager was knowledgeable and focused. The hiring manager was transparent about the position and listened to my responses to determine if it was an appropriate fit.

Esthetician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was painless. The representative in Human Resources was very pleasant. I am usually very tense when I interview but she made me feel very comfortable during the interview process. She asked me questions about my previous work experience and standard interview questions that weren't difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• If I am hired, why would I make a valuable asset to the company?   Answer Question

Fitness Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at WTS International (Alexandria, VA) in January 2011.

Interview

I submitted my application in 2009 and after a follow up call, I never heard from anyone. I tried again in 2010 and heard back a few days after re submitting my application. I was called for an interview immediately and hired practically on the spot. I'm so g;ad I tried again and I'm very happy with my job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really a negotiation phase, they offered me more than I had been making.

Fitness Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International in July 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Only asked for one cursory interview-- it was a phone interview that lasted only about 5 minutes. They asked me about myself and my customer service experience. If you have a passion for fitness and can follow simple directions, this will not be a difficult job.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What customer service experience do you have?   Answer Question

Fitness Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone screen, phone interview, 1 on 1 interview followed by a 1 on 1 interview with 3 different managers. The final interview process took over 3 hours and the question were personality-behavioral types of questions. The questions involved a great deal of thinking. The process was very lengthy but thorough and detailed.

Interview Questions

• What has been your greatest contribution to improve customer satisfaction?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially interviewed with Recruitment Director, followed by in person interview with a panel of executives. An offer was made that week and I accepted. They did basic background and reference check. It was refreshing to meet the executive team as part of the selection process and I interviewed with at least 4 different individuals during the process. The questions were not difficult but I had a good sense of the company and requirements for success. I have now been with WTS for 3 years.

Interview Questions

• What resources do you use when met with an unexpected challenge in your role?   1 Answer