WTS International SPA Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WTS International SPA Director Interview Questions

Interviews at WTS International

2.5

SPA Director Interview

Interview

Forward application online.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer was easy to talk to.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WTS International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at WTS International (Rockville, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very erratic. I was contacted and then there was a long break, then, I was contacted again. The salary changed multiple times within a week, each time I talked to the recruiter. Recruiter was very disorganized and at times rude. I have heard the same about this recruiter from two other colleagues who either interviewed with them (friend was called two months later about the same job he had already interviewed for) or worked for them (friend was called a month after interviewing (with no follow up) to get a job offer.

i felt the interview process overall was ok, except interviewing with the COO. He didn't ask many questions and talked about himself mostly, and how great the company was.

Interview Questions

• What hat do you bring to WTS? Why are you interested in this job/spa/hotel? Nothing really out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

WTS International Response

Mar 9, 2018 – Corporate Recruiting Director

Thank you for your interview feedback. As the recruiter for WTS International since early 2016, this review is concerning to read but I do appreciate the comments. It is very unusual for any position to remain open for this long or for the salary range to change. Once a candidate is verified as qualified, all managers considered for WTS Director level roles are interviewed by the COO for a cultural fit assessment. This is typically based on WTS performance standards, guest services, and WTS basics to excellence.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS International (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by their lead recruiter (Angela) and interviewed for an available position, despite not actively looking. Turned out to be a perfect opportunity and I can’t thank this recruiter enough.