WTS Paradigm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WTS Paradigm Interview Questions

2.7

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm.

Interview

The interview process was normal. First I had a phone interview and after passing that I had an in-person interview on site. The in-person interview was around 2 hours which seems to be fairly normal for developer positions. I meet/interviewed with various people throughout the company. There was no 1 on 1 interview it was more panel style with at least 2 to 3 people in the room at a time.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted a few weeks after to schedule a phone interview. I replied with my availability and did not hear back. I followed up with another email which was replied by the HR saying my available time did not work and proposed another which I accepted. I sent an email earlier to confirm the day's interview only to receive an out of office respond. HR finally replies and apologies because she has the flu and is out of office. Another time is set for this interview. We finally had this interview after all the postponing. I never heard from HR after the interview and follow up emails were never replied. That was how I was ghosted

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm.

Interview

I applied for the job in early January and was contacted early February. First I was contacted via email to schedule a phone interview for following week. After a phone interview with the recruiter I was contacted for a site interview the following week.

First onsite interview was 2.5 hours spread between five different interviewers, including someone off site via conference call. The atmosphere was relaxed, the new facility was beautiful, the meeting went well and I expected to get a hiring decision by early the following week.

The following week Monday I was contacted again via email by the recruiter to schedule round two of a 5 person panel interview. It took them another week to organize schedules between the interviewers and to set up the second meeting for the following Monday. I met three new people not included in the first round, and was probed with moderate to difficult questions on an array of subjects. The interview went fairly well, I was given a tour of the facility, and told I would be contacted with a decision within 3 days.

Three days later, I received an email from the recruiter informing me that the management team couldn't make their schedules line up again to meet with each other for another week... She asked if in the meantime I had any questions about the role or the organization... I sent her a list of questions on the position and company but she never responded. I had to laugh at this point, and could sense complete disorganization.

The following week Tuesday I sent a follow up email to the recruiter and again no response. A few days later I sent follow up emails to the half dozen interviewers I had met and that day I was sent a standard rejection notice from the recruiter. They seem very disorganized with no central decision maker. The facility is beautiful, but there seems to be some very real internal dysfunctional issues. Read the reviews written by former employees. The reviews have the ring of truth to it from what I saw and probably what you would be in for as an employee. I would highly recommend CUNA or Epic if you in this field.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm (Middleton, WI) in May 2012.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, then drove to Wisconsin for the in-person interview. They asked the standard boilerplate questions each time which were easy to answer. They had me do a programming test as well, then I asked them some questions. After the interview I met with somebody higher up who offered me the job on the spot for what I later found out was a low salary, but I was fresh out of college and looking for anything so I accepted.

Interview Questions

• They had a programming question of "You have two lists of strings. Remove all the values that are in both lists." that I was supposed to answer in psuedo-code on a whiteboard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I should have negotiated for a higher salary, but I was pretty shocked to be offered the position on the spot, and I was happy to have any job lined up for when I graduated.

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm (Middleton, WI) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was quite straightforward, we discussed my past work experience, my skills, and what my role at the company would be if I were hired. There was a brief programming test which involved solving a few fairly straightforward problems, they seemed to want to know how well I could think on my feet rather than if I could come to a perfect solution quickly. Overall it wasn't a highly stressful experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the programming tests involved writing a script that would take non-unique database entries and make them unique with as few changes as possible.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm (Middleton, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

the interview was short. I interviewed with the COO and the VP of Services (both now removed from the company). The interview was a simple question and answer of whether matrix management or direct management of projects is better, and how to push back to a customer on issues.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell the customer 'no'?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer accepted immediately.

Director of Software Implementation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleton, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WTS Paradigm (Middleton, WI) in September 2010.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR representative on week one and in person interview with VP at location. The company is very young and can't seem to make a decision. They decided to promote from within to fill the position which is why I did not get it. In the interview I had they detailed that promoting from within is the primary reason they were having problems in the first place.

Interview Questions

• What is your management philosophy?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer