WVU Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WVU Medicine

2.9

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

I applied online, and within a week was called by HR to interview with them. After HR approval/screening, my information was forwarded to the department manager. A week later I was called to interview with the department manager. Another week passed and HR called with the job offer, unfortunately I declined because rage of pay was much less than the initial rate disused with HR.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths. How do you resolve conflict. How to do handle a difficult patient.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV) in December 2012.

Interview

Straight forward process. The HR Department first interviews candidates with general questions to make sure there are no red flags. After these are answered and all seems okay, the candidate is forwarded to the appropriate department. The department manager then conduct his/her own interview along with a peer interview of current employees in that department.

Interview Questions

• When is the last time you "broke the rules?" What was the rule and what was the result?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

I first talked to HR for about and 30 minuets, went over my past jobs, education, and other basic questions. Very calm and none stressful. Polite HR person I had. After that I then was taking in front of IT directory,directory of department, and managers about 8-9 people in the room. Also some peers that asked questions about knowledge how you would handle situations and more about that position.

Interview Questions

• Why I left past jobs, Issues I had there if any how you handle situations, Researching issues that may arise, self management, strengths and weaknesses. Nothing that was surprising or out of the normal questions.

After the group interview I was giving a hands on test along with multiple answer/ short answer test (about 30 questions). Both of these had to do with computer, network, and IT security.   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV) in August 2017.

Interview

Easy Straight Forward Process by applying online. Some difficulty uploading CV due to a computer glitch. Interviewed with management and then had a peer interview. Was walked through the laboratory and shown all areas of the lab.

Interview Questions

• What was the most recent situation in which you had to deal with a coworker that you didn't get along with and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine.

Interview

It was pain staking! It took me 4 hours, and technically had 3 interviews in one day! I met with HR, my future supervisor and then had a peer interview on-top of that all! It was an exhausting day to say the least.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV) in June 2014.

Interview

I applied on a Monday and was called on Friday. They weren't very flexible with interview times since I had to work around my current job. Was scheduled for an interview in 2 weeks. Overall, the process took a month before I actually was starting. I was able to request a job shadow to make sure the job was a good fit for me. The interview process was your basic situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What was one thing you had to keep track of and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV) in May 2018.

Interview

Very welcoming, organized. Day long event. 30 min. individual interviews. I hour presentation. Tour of the region. Some pressure to meet with real estate agent which I declined until I got an offer.

RN Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine.

Interview

The interview process is very professional. Be prepared to present yourself in all aspects.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was offered employment with no negotiation to pay.

RN, Bsn Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Morgantown, WV) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very smooth. I was not located in the area prior to getting the job. Was able to interview for all jobs on one quick trip into town, and a few phone calls later it was all taken care of.

Negotiation

I was very simple, and HR was easy and pleasant to deal with.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WVU Medicine (Charleston, WV) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online at the end of May 2013. I received a phone call the first week of June and had the first interview by phone. I was asked at the end of the phone interview if I would travel to Charleston, WV for a live interview. The following week I was interviewed by the CAMC nurse recruiter. After that interview I was sent to the unit manager and she interviewed me and offered me a position. The process was very informal, made to feel comfortable from the beginning to the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe your leadership style.   1 Answer