WW Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 158 of over 158 interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

WW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WW

Interview

The recruiter was over 30 minutes late for our scheduled time. While they were polite and friendly during the conversation, I also heard them light a cigarette. This was extremely off putting given WW’s focus on health and well being. The conversation with the hiring manager was brief and they seemed frazzled and unprepared. They ended the conversation telling me I would be contacted by the recruiter shortly only to be ghosted. Eventually, a month later I received an automated email that my application was not successful. Overall, the entire experience was laughable and left me with an extremely poor impression of the company.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us why you’re interested in WW
    Answer Question

WW

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WW

Interview

Interview process lasted about 5-6 weeks. Spoke with 6 individuals separately over that time span. Asked the typical questions about my background, why I want that role and why I want to be there, and specific questions about experience I have in certain areas. Process was smooth and happy to have landed at such an amazing company :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WW (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interviewer was late, which is totally understandable - things happen! However, I couldn't help but feel as though they were disinterested considering they only asked 3x questions while I guided the entire conversation. A bit more formality around the interviewing process/structure and training for hiring managers on how to interview candidates could make the experience a bit more productive for everyone involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I interviewed at WW

Interview

the interview process for this job was pretty good it is pretty extensive for a health Coach position. But, probably is one of the reasons why Weight Watchers has been around so long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WW in Aug 2021

Interview

I had an Zoom interview scheduled for 11 am. At 11 am I received an email from the hiring manager that he was canceling our interview. Laughably rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WW

Interview

It was long but worth it. I started with HR, then someone I would be talking to a lot that had to do with my workflow, then my direct report, and then a leader I would also be talking to. Took about 6-8 weeks in total. All virtual - pandemic.

Interview Questions
  • What does your current daily workflow?
  • Why do you want to work here?
  • How are you with people? (I will be dealing with a variety of personalities in this position.)

WW

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WW in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process was seamless but I was also referred. I was contacted by a recruiter and went through an interview with the hiring manager. Upon completing that, I went on to the next round with another four business partners. It all happened quite quickly and seamlessly. The recruiter was always very communicative and checked in. I met with the hiring manager again and a VP and SVP. I was really able to get a well-rounded perspective on the company.

Interview Questions
  • What would your best friend say about you? What do you prefer, marketing or merchandising?

WW

Application

I interviewed at WW

Interview

They just cut me off in the process. It wasn't going that bad but they stopped contacting me. They should at least follow up whether they'd like to move on or not since it takes some practice and time to get ready for these interviews. That's all I can tell.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WW

Interview

Easy to get an interview at the time now a days probably harder due to less positions being advertised. Though stores are always looking I'd suggest going into your local store in person and speaking with the store manager or head of the department you want to work for. My interview years ago was quick look at my resume and asked if I wanted the job. Unsure the process now

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WW in Jun 2021

Interview

The call with the recruiter was lovely, but the second supervisor interview was terrible. They were late, I had some issues with Zoom, and I blanked out on one of the questions due to all the issues. Not necessarily giving the company a bad review, just posting to help others in the future so they can prepare.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 158 Interviews