WW Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at WW

2.4

Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WW (Brentwood, CA).

Interview

It was easy and a nice casual conversation. I met one on one with the manager. The expectations of the position were clearly laid out and everyone was very nice and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• How many hours are you willing to commit in one week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WW (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter - Phone technical screening - on Site 3 rounds, on the phone the technical person was very detailed in his questions, he required me to speak about creating a project and how would i integrate a rest api with UI

Interview Questions

• Your past experience, Coding sessions, debug a simple project, also asking about best practices and why i chose that fix, questions about project scaffold and why i think my solution is a good one,   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted briefly for senior engineer role by the recruiter. I was trying to get a call from them since a few months. After a week, I was scheduled a call with the hiring manager. The call was non-technical discussion about few basic technologies and my Resume experience.

I got an email asking for certain dates and times for the onsite interview. I sent my availability but then they cancelled my interview saying that I had already been rejected by someone else from their team few months ago. I never interviewed with weight watchers in past but somehow they were able to reject my candidacy based on misleading information in their system. The recruiter was very unprofessional and rude.

I made another offer from a much better firm the following week and thank them for declining my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Which CI framework have you used ? Why do you want to join weight watchers ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WW (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

Smooth interview process. I spoke with their technical recruiter over the phone who then setup a time for me to speak with a Director of Engineering. Afterwards, they flew me out to NYC where I met with two engineers and someone from the product team. The questions were interactive and collaborative. They weren't overly concerned with me knowing obscure textbook material. A few days later they had me interview with another Director of Engineering in the SF office, but I had a strong preference for NYC.

Interview Questions

• Without using a particular native Javascript function, rewrite that function using plain Javascript.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WW (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was not interviewed until after I completed the training. My Leader referred my in May. Then in September I received a letter telling where the training would be held I completed 3 days of training before I had the interview.

Interview Questions

• How much weight did I lose on the Weight Watchers program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WW (Orlando, FL) in December 2012.

Interview

Two interviews and then a weekend training session.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good leader?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Normal but lots of online training. Took over 40 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Simsbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW (Simsbury, CT) in May 2009.

Interview

Everyone who works for WW lost weight through the program. Recruitment from you meeting leader or receptionists upon reaching your weight loss goals. Seeking people who want to "give back" the positive aspects of their weight loss journey. Although there is talk about career path, ability to earn more as your tenure (and meetings) grow and the ultimate accountability for maintaining your weight loss (the hook).

Interview Questions

• Having retired from a Senior Executive position, the Territory Manager interviewing me asked (after seeing my last annual salary) whether I realized I was applying to be a Meeting Leader or CEO.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Morris, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WW (Morris, NJ).

Interview

Online survey confirms eligibility. Phone screen interview asks why you want to join WW, about personal WW journey & experience, my feelings about current plan. In person interview followed with a repeat of these questions, a discussion then extensive questions about how to handle various situations with specific examples. In person interview lasted 1.5 hours, and the conversation was very pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have influenced someone to do something they didn't want to do.   Answer Question
    • How do you establish a relationship with someone new?   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lacey, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW (Lacey, WA) in July 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager was friendly and eager over the phone. I came in, overqualified for the job and clear about the position, but unfortunately in this situation am 5'8" and slender/fit. I understand that they want someone who can relate to what their clients are going through, but I have a strong background in social services and behavioral health.

Interview Questions

• What personal experience do you have with weight issues or struggling with your weight.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WW (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Submit resume to reviewing manager and then 2 phone interviews. I spoke with the hiring manager and who would be my direct supervisor. Once we completed phone interviews, I was offered the position.