WW Weight Watchers Leader Interview Questions

Updated Dec 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 159 interviews

Applied online20%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Banbury, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW (Banbury, England, England) in Aug 2016

Interview

Applied online, received a phone interview two weeks later and explaining what is involved. Offered an interview with Area Manager. Interview consisted of presentation and questions about myself and what the job entailed.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me an example of a time you motivated others with a positive result?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW (Columbus, OH)

Interview

Former members can apply to work for Weight Watchers. It is very easy. When applying, I knew what the leaders did. I met with a couple of different managers. They were all so nice and made me feel like they would be lucky to have me as an employee.They asked me to apply at one of my meetings that I attended and I knew most of the people I was interviewing with.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for WW? Besides that, we basically talked about Weight Watchers as a company and my experience there. They recruited me from my meeting so they knew me since I had been going to meetings for a couple of years.
1 person found this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WW in Mar 2012

Interview

It was okay, it was a group interview. I felt that I deserved the job and I am very grateful that I did. Regardless of how I feel today, I don't regret anything. The interview was a little nerve wracking though. This goes back to the highschool mentality like "Oh look at me - I'm here so successful at my weight loss. Who knows how good you'll be."

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW in Jun 2011

Interview

After becoming a gold member of weightwatchers, my own leader approached me and asked if I had ever considered becoming a leader. I applied online at the weightwatchers recruitment website. I was then contacted via telephone for a telephone screening/interview. After sucessful screening, I was invited to a 3 hour assessment centre, where I had to do a motivational and inspirational presentation, a formal interview and a scenario skills test. Everyone in the assessment centre were very friendly, approachable and encouraging. I think, as long as you can prove that you are motivated, friendly and hard working you will get on fine. Confidence and an ability to speak in a crowd, and keep them interested is a must. You must also show that you have a genuine care for people and their goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Haven, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW (New Haven, CT) in Jan 2011

Interview

It was very easy. A 5th grader can pass the interview. I was offered employment right away. Don't expect to get full time hours. Pay is a joke. The TM has an air of superiority. She is illiterate and bossy. She plays favorites. They need to get rid of her immediately.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed