WW Weight Watchers Meeting Leader Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 159 interviews

Applied online20%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Morris, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WW (Morris, NJ)

Interview

Online survey confirms eligibility. Phone screen interview asks why you want to join WW, about personal WW journey & experience, my feelings about current plan. In person interview followed with a repeat of these questions, a discussion then extensive questions about how to handle various situations with specific examples. In person interview lasted 1.5 hours, and the conversation was very pleasant and enjoyable.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you have influenced someone to do something they didn't want to do.
    Answer Question
  • How do you establish a relationship with someone new?

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at WW (Orlando, FL) in Dec 2012

Interview

Two interviews and then a weekend training session.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would be a good leader?

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WW (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2011

Interview

I was not interviewed until after I completed the training. My Leader referred my in May. Then in September I received a letter telling where the training would be held I completed 3 days of training before I had the interview.

Interview Questions
  • How much weight did I lose on the Weight Watchers program?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW in Feb 2011

Interview

phone call, 1 in person interview. It's very simple because you're being offered the lowest job possible.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was difficult. You have to be a lifetime member of WW and the rest is pretty easy. I think they hire just above anyone who applies.

Anonymous Employee in Simsbury, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW (Simsbury, CT) in May 2009

Interview

Everyone who works for WW lost weight through the program. Recruitment from you meeting leader or receptionists upon reaching your weight loss goals. Seeking people who want to "give back" the positive aspects of their weight loss journey. Although there is talk about career path, ability to earn more as your tenure (and meetings) grow and the ultimate accountability for maintaining your weight loss (the hook).

Interview Questions
  • Having retired from a Senior Executive position, the Territory Manager interviewing me asked (after seeing my last annual salary) whether I realized I was applying to be a Meeting Leader or CEO.
RSS Feed</>Embed