WW Weight Watchers Receptionist Interview Questions

Updated Dec 4, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 160 interviews

Employee Referral25%
1.5
HardAverageEasy

WW

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WW in Jan 2015

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule a phone interview for the next day. Man called me and asked me if I am currently or had ever been a Weight Watchers customer, and what my current BMI is. He then told me that I am not eligible for employment because I have never been a Weight Watchers customer and cannot become one because my BMI isn't bad enough.

Interview Questions
  • What is your BMI? Have you ever been a Weight Watchers customer? Are you one currently?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2014

Interview

Group interview, mainly talked about the district manager. Everyone ended up being hired. It felt like she needed to hire people even though all positions were filled. Even though I was hired I was never assigned a meeting. In a years time I worked a total of under 20 hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WW

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WW in Jan 2014

Interview

Very easy, no unexpected questions. I applied online, had a group teleconference, then a 1 on 1 telephone interview, lastly I had a skype interview. I was offered a job during the skype interview. For me the most difficult question was how do you handle a situation where your boss is asking you to do something that isn't the correct way to do this?

Interview Questions
  • For me the most difficult question was how do you handle a situation where your boss is asking you to do something that isn't the correct way to do this?

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at WW (Hickory, NC) in Nov 2011

Interview

It was very easy; I met together with a group of other prospective employees and we were all asked the same questions and took turns answering them. They weren't personal questions but rather about the WeightWatchers life and the support you would give. All WW employees are former members.

Interview Questions
  • How would you answer a member who is frustrated about not losing weight.
1 person found this interview helpful