WW&R Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WW&R (Cleveland, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Dirty Office, Nice People, Second Interview, Drug Test

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you where at work and your Supervisor asked you to perform a duty that you knew was wrong. Did you perform the task and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied and was called by the recruiter fairly quickly. I only made it to the phone interview stage, but they let me know within a week or so via email that I wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• Asked fairly standard experience questions, and pinpointed a few things on my resume to ask about specifically.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R in November 2013.

Interview

I was quite impressed with this firm's interview process . . . in the beginning. After applying by email, I was contacted by a talent acquisition director for an initial phone interview. She was quite personable and very organized in her description of the company, the position and what structure the phone interview would take. I was also told the salary range right up front, which was very helpful in deciding whether I wanted to continue in the interview process. I was then invited to the office for an in person interview with 2 partners. I was also given a structure for the in person interview which was followed. This office was about a 3-4 hour drive from where I currently live, and the interview was at 10:00 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. Yes, the office was open. This took me away from my family on Thanksgiving so that I could drive up the night before. The interview itself was fine, although they voiced concerns that made me wonder why they brought me 300 miles for an interview when those issues (minor, in my opinion) were clear in my resume and cover letter. I was told that they were going to make a decision that day and wanted to move quickly with filling the position. After the interview I sent the requisite thank you letter to both partners and the talent acquisition director, and followed up with a voicemail to the talent acquisition director, and never heard ONE WORD from them again. That was over 2 months ago. I assume the position was filled long ago, but after I spent about $300 between gas, hotel, etc. and taking me away from my family on a holiday, the least they could do was acknowledge that I had come in and tell me the position was filled in some sort of official correspondence. I consider this firm a bullet dodged.

Interview Questions

• They follow a behavior based question format. One of the questions was "Tell us about a time when your common sense or street smarts assisted you in practice more than your law degree or legal training." I had a lot of questions about the firm and they answered all of them adequately.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at WW&R (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall process can be a bit drawn out. Had phone interview in mid August. Nearly a month later was contacted for in person interview in mid September. Received a response that I wasn't selected for the position on 10/9/17. Most of the Interview questions were simple. The questions that were a little more complicated were the behavioral questions. The specific behavioral questions that were asked were not your standard "tell me about how you handled a difficult situation." They were more complex and I found some of them difficult to answer; primarily because I had never dealt with a situation as described in the questions. The interviewers were very nice. Aside from the behavioral questions, the whole interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a job/company besides stability?   1 Answer
    • Your favorite and least favorite jobs, and why?   Answer Question
    • Explain current and past job responsibilities and duties.   Answer Question
    • Salary requirements?   1 Answer
    • If a consumer comes to you and says, "I owe some of this money but not all of it," what would you do?   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WW&R (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I felt very comfortable and positive. I knew I would be offered the job because of how the interview went. The person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable and assured me that I would get all the training I need to be successful in collections. Very positive.

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R (Cleveland, OH) in March 2008.

Interview

A recruiter came to our closing collection agency to give us a place to go. I was interviewed by a manger there within a week and offered the job based on prior experience. The process was pretty ordinary for a collection agency. The manager actually seemed pretty impressed and pulled for me to get a higher salary than originally offered to me.

Negotiation

I stuck it hard for a higher pay due to my experience and got it.

Ar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WW&R (Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a phone and panel interview, both of those seemed to go well, but I didn't get the job anyways. They seemed to have good benefits. It took about two weeks for me to hear back in an email that I didn't have the job. I felt that I was definitely qualified for the position as I have my BS in Accounting and a few years of AR experience.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember too long ago...but just typical behavior type questions.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WW&R (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Did a phone screening followed by in person interview with hr director over phone and managing attorney in office. Stated would discuss and i would hear back from them within the coming 2-4 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      Do you prefer a team environment or independent?   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WW&R (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

First was a telephone interview. It was professional but not stuffy. A few weeks later, I had a one on one interview with a Supervisor and Managing Attorney. Overall it was a very pleasant experience. Everything was done professionally.

Legal Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WW&R (Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line. You are assigned a Talent Agent. I am not sure if the talent agents have experience in the profession they are hiring for, I believe there is a human resource background. I received a call to schedule a telephone interview. Be prepared for 30 minutes. The interviewer was impressive and very thorough on how to interview a candidate. The interviewer focused on experience and behavioral questions. The company is skilled at giving you a detailed job description, however you do not find out about skill testing. Not mentioned in the written job description is their requirement that you be able to meet their minimum typing speed requirement. The interviewer is so thorough that any questions you may have about the firm or the position are answered in their opening of the telephone interview and written job description. If the telephone interview went well they will call you back to set an in office interview. The interviewer did call and they e-mail their benefit package, who you will be meeting with by name and position. This was all very well presented. I have extensive experience in their field and would have liked to meet the collection professionals I may have interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent difficult situation and how did you handle it. There are many be pre-pared.   1 Answer