WW&R Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WW&R Interview Questions

2.7

Agency Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R (Columbus, OH).

Interview

It was a pretty standard interview, with about 5 stages from the phone screen to an in person interview with a group. I spoke with the recruiter, then the hiring manager, then the hiring manger and associate director. Finally, there was a panel interview over the phone and a group interview in person.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions, some of which I had thankfully researched and prepared answers for.   Answer Question

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WW&R (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Did a phone screening followed by in person interview with hr director over phone and managing attorney in office. Stated would discuss and i would hear back from them within the coming 2-4 weeks

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself.
      Do you prefer a team environment or independent?
      Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R in November 2013.

Interview

I was quite impressed with this firm's interview process . . . in the beginning. After applying by email, I was contacted by a talent acquisition director for an initial phone interview. She was quite personable and very organized in her description of the company, the position and what structure the phone interview would take. I was also told the salary range right up front, which was very helpful in deciding whether I wanted to continue in the interview process. I was then invited to the office for an in person interview with 2 partners. I was also given a structure for the in person interview which was followed. This office was about a 3-4 hour drive from where I currently live, and the interview was at 10:00 a.m. the day after Thanksgiving. Yes, the office was open. This took me away from my family on Thanksgiving so that I could drive up the night before. The interview itself was fine, although they voiced concerns that made me wonder why they brought me 300 miles for an interview when those issues (minor, in my opinion) were clear in my resume and cover letter. I was told that they were going to make a decision that day and wanted to move quickly with filling the position. After the interview I sent the requisite thank you letter to both partners and the talent acquisition director, and followed up with a voicemail to the talent acquisition director, and never heard ONE WORD from them again. That was over 2 months ago. I assume the position was filled long ago, but after I spent about $300 between gas, hotel, etc. and taking me away from my family on a holiday, the least they could do was acknowledge that I had come in and tell me the position was filled in some sort of official correspondence. I consider this firm a bullet dodged.

Interview Questions

• They follow a behavior based question format. One of the questions was "Tell us about a time when your common sense or street smarts assisted you in practice more than your law degree or legal training." I had a lot of questions about the firm and they answered all of them adequately.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at WW&R (Cleveland, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Dirty Office, Nice People, Second Interview, Drug Test

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you where at work and your Supervisor asked you to perform a duty that you knew was wrong. Did you perform the task and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Legal Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WW&R (Brooklyn Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line. You are assigned a Talent Agent. I am not sure if the talent agents have experience in the profession they are hiring for, I believe there is a human resource background. I received a call to schedule a telephone interview. Be prepared for 30 minutes. The interviewer was impressive and very thorough on how to interview a candidate. The interviewer focused on experience and behavioral questions. The company is skilled at giving you a detailed job description, however you do not find out about skill testing. Not mentioned in the written job description is their requirement that you be able to meet their minimum typing speed requirement. The interviewer is so thorough that any questions you may have about the firm or the position are answered in their opening of the telephone interview and written job description. If the telephone interview went well they will call you back to set an in office interview. The interviewer did call and they e-mail their benefit package, who you will be meeting with by name and position. This was all very well presented. I have extensive experience in their field and would have liked to meet the collection professionals I may have interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent difficult situation and how did you handle it. There are many be pre-pared.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WW&R in November 2012.

Interview

Online application, phone interview, typing test, sit down interview, drug test, background test, job offer. The HR individual was very upbeat, but my interview with the two gentleman in the department I was applying for seemed standoffish, and I couldn't get a read if my responses were positively received. I left the interview feeling like there was a big disconnect, and was frankly surprised to receive an offer based on the interaction.

Payment Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WW&R in September 2012.

Interview

Very down to earth tone but still professional. The interviewers were very knowledgeable about the business and position. They also had a good grasp on the type of personality they were seeking. Questions were mostly behavioral based and focused on how you would handle difficult employees or how you would react to abrupt Attorneys.

Interview Questions

• Convincing them that I could work through difficult situations   Answer Question

Legal Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WW&R (Brooklyn Heights, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very formal yet personable. I felt comfortable and confident in the interview and those who interviewed me were very welcoming and accommodating while still very direct and assertive quite an enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• One thing they asked was where did I see myself within the next year if I were invited to become apart of the team.   1 Answer

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WW&R (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very professional. I felt very comfortable and positive. I knew I would be offered the job because of how the interview went. The person I interviewed with was very knowledgeable and assured me that I would get all the training I need to be successful in collections. Very positive.

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WW&R (Grove City, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview, then a face-to-face interview then hear back the following morning with an offer.

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate anything. It is what it is