Wachovia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wachovia Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Wachovia (Richmond, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

he interview was la they really were dumb questions with very detailed ways to be answered. The questions would drain you out so much you would do bad in the interview.

to low

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wachovia in September 2009.

Interview

The position was posted on a job website. Applied via website and received and an invitation to take the assessment test via computer. Just a few days after the assessment test was taken, another email was sent to schedule a telephone interview with me. Scheduled the date and time. On the date and time of interview, recruiter asked numerous questions about one of the three employers I listed on my resume. After about five minutes or so, the telephone interviewer asked why I wanted the position with the company and I explained my reason why and afterwards it was stated by the recruiter that he still did not know why I would want said position. Explained to recruited again why I was interested in the position with this firm and the called was ended abruptly.

Later I received an email indicating that I was no longer going to be considered for the position.

Financial Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Washington, DC) in August 2009.

Interview

structure style interview. situation - action - result

Interview Questions

• lenghthy interview - questions are job related and exemples must be real life experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

there was no negotiation - flixed salary - take or leave it

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview

interviewer made me very uncomfortable

Interview Questions

• How did you respond to an expeirence where you had to coach someone.   Answer Question

Mail Room Processer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2009.

Interview

Tedious, a total of 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were creative to overcome an obstacle?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia in September 2010.

Interview

First i got aphone interview and then i was invited to do a 2nd interview by the DM. The interview went well next step would be a group interview

Teller Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wachovia in May 2010.

Interview

First I applied online, and then I recieved an email about the opportunity for a phone interview. After the phone interview I set up a face to face interview with two executives and myself.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non existent

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wachovia (Charlotte, NC) in June 2008.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a general phone interview for screening. The Manager of the Department called me back and we established a time for a second interview/ On the same day of interviewing with the manager I interviewed with at least 5 members of the team. The next week I interviewed with the Director over the department.

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wachovia (Akron, OH) in September 2008.

Interview

The hiring process was rigorous. From my first initial phone interview to the actually first in person meeting took about 3 weeks. The problem solving and personality test was structured much like the GMAT. I was given no time to prepare, rather just directed to take the test during the 2nd meeting.

Interview Questions

the company began to have stability issues

Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Ontario, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

1st they call you interview you over the phone, then they ask you to come in and you interview with the floor managers which can consist of up to 5 of them.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you ?   2 Answers
    • What makes you different from others ?   1 Answer

took another one