Wachovia Licensed Financial Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wachovia Licensed Financial Specialist Interview Questions

2.9

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wachovia (Baytown, TX).

Interview

Promoted from Service Banker to Licensed Financial Specialist.

Negotiation

No, negotiation b/c I was an internal hire.

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia in May 2009.

Interview

I had a total of 3 interviews. The first was a meet and greet that also consisted of a personality test. The second was with a Sales Leader and trainer. The last was with the same trainer and the Regional President. The first two interviews were approx 45 minutes. The last interview was only about 15 minutes. I was offered a job the afternoon of my final interview (I had interviewed that morning).

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where a service issue was turned into a sale?   1 Answer
    • What famous person do you most admire that isn't a religious or political figure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Washington, DC) in October 2008.

Interview

Interview process was typical: phone interview w/ HR, fill out application and do background check, interview w/ sales leader, interview w/ regional manager. Lots of exciting things promised in the interview, like commission potential, busy branches, etc. Turning out not to be as true as promised.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me an appointment to come talk about a money market account?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (San Jose, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

Interview process consisted of two people asking everything from what type of person and worker you are to what you would do once employed by their company. Although I thought I was nailing the interview, their expressions and feedback made me feel like I was not impressing them. I left feeling a lot less confident about me getting the job. I ended up receiving the job and everyone else that was hired explained that their interview felt EXACTLY that same way. They definitely do not want to show whether or not you are doing well in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of numbers have you specifically obtained with your previous employer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Wachovia (Austin, TX) in January 2008.

Interview

Over the phone interview initially, then you were brought in with a group of peers all applying for the same positions. There were managers in the room with the group observing interactions and then each candidate was pulled out for one on one interviews. I heard back that I was hired in about 1 week or so.

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia.

Interview

Best to go to an Open House. Then a one on one subsequently. Then an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of your persuasion of a client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You can only negotiate within a range.

Licensed Financial Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wachovia in October 2009.

Interview

was interviewed by hr department originally, and had personality, skills tests. then interviewed with panel of officers before being offered the job.