Wachovia Personal Banker I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wachovia Personal Banker I Interview Questions

2.5

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

First it was the phone interview, then a group interview and I just got a third interview with the service manager and store manger of the store.They were very nice and proffessional, I really liked the way they interviewed me. They called me a few days after and offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most challenging situation you have to resolve? and do it with the S.T.A.R. way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Wachovia

Personal Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wachovia (Pottsville, PA) in December 2010.

Interview

Most contact was made by the recruiter. Process seemed to take extremely long. Almost seemed like there was some kind of communication disconnect between the store manager and the recruiter. Background check consitsted of fingerprinting. Actual Interview was about 1/2 hour long and contained questions about my sales style and work history.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a difficult customer and how did you react to the situation.   Answer Question
    • Explain a situation where you went above and beyond the call of duty at your previous job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Starting salary was verbally presented to me by the recruiter. I asked for a bit more and after the recruiter checked in with the branch manager I was able to get a slight increase in base salary.