Wacom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wacom Interview Questions

4.0

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wacom (Portland, OR) in May 2016.

Interview

The HR person missed three scheduled interviews. He had an excuse two of the times of being 'busy' but no response after he missed our third scheduled interview. Too bad as it seems like a great company.

Interview Questions

• I am not able to respond since the HR person missed our three scheduled interviews.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wacom (Vancouver, WA) in November 2009.

Interview

Submitted application and resume via career portal. Got called back within a few days and spoke to Director of HR. Interviewed on-site next day with HR. Got called back for interview with 5 people from the marketing team. Had to showcase a successful marketing campaign which I had employed from a previous job. Was asked to bring a copy of a presentation on a flash drive and present it to the marketing team in my second interview.

Interview Questions

• What would your digital marketing strategy be for our pen tablets and interactive pen displays. What channels would be best suited for your strategy? What tactics would you employ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated for better salary with HR. I would suggest negotiating for the highest salary possible since once you are there, raises are hard to come by.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I interviewed at Wacom (Tokyo (Japan)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round is with the HR and my interview lasted an hour and a half- the interviewer was very pretentious and I felt like they were expecting specific answers to the questions they asked me. Overall I felt very uncomfortable during the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• Your previous experiences, your skills, why Wacom, what can you contribute and what do you expect to learn, where do you see yourself in 5 years, your strengths and weaknesses, your accomplishments and failures, a lot of competency based questions.   Answer Question