WaferTech Supervising Production Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WaferTech Supervising Production Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at WaferTech

Supervising Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WaferTech (Camas, WA).

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair. Received call from HR Recruiter with basic screening info. "Why Wafertech? What do you know about it? What are your objectives? What shifts can you work? Questions for me?" Received another call from one hiring manager. Asked more questions geared toward job philosophy and what I could contribute. Then traveled to company for onsite interview. Underwent HR mini crash course in company benefits. Then met with managers in half-hour increments and the director. Asked behavioral interview questions and just one or two technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an issue with a coworker and how you responded.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WaferTech

Supervising Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camas, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WaferTech (Camas, WA).

Interview

1. Send resume in online.
    2. HR phone screen.
    3. Manager phone screen.
    4. Drive in for the interview.
    Drive in interview were men coming into room in pairs to interview you. They take you to lunch. If you have time, you can take a tour of the manufacturing facility. They tell you if you did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Only one tech question that wasn't a brain teaser- technical job related question was about line balance. There's 3 tools in a row with known stabilities. You know the second tool is very unstable but you need to meet demand.   1 Answer