Waffle House Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Waffle House Server Interview Questions

Updated Apr 5, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Waffle House (Pensacola, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

You go through two painless, pleasant interviews. The first was with the store manager and the second was with the district manager. Bothe interviews were at location of which I appliex.

Interview Questions

• What I enjoyed anout waiting tables.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Waffle House

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Waffle House (Dallas, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was great took no time to get all three interviews and got hired on after my orientation. I love all three manger as well sweet ppl. Jimmy Shay bayyy

Interview Questions

• Why do i like working for ppl?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waffle House (Cumming, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview itself wasn't very long about 15 minutes. Mostly likely didn't get the job because I don't have a car and couldn't easily get to the Orientation which was in another town.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waffle House (Memphis, TN).

Interview

5 minute interview, she just asked if I had any experience. Orientation 5 days then start work 2 days later. Very ghetto place though.. Nice tips where i work though

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waffle House (Melbourne, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

very simple questions. they ask about your availability and if you have reliable transport. Very relaxed. the supervisor made me feel relaxed and very comfortable. You get to talk to staff about their experience and ask questions about pay and how well they fit in with their environment.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others   1 Answer

Server Interview

Interview

I went in and asked, got a mini application, from there you have to call a number and are asked several questions from an automated voice thing. If you (when you, it's not hard) get a reference number, you write it and bring the mini app back. From there you get a full application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Americus, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Americus, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process was very SLOW . I had to call everyday for 3 weeks just to get them to look at my Application. Then Waited another 2 for them to call me for an Interview. I Had my Interview 3 weeks ago and never got called back , when the Manager told me during the Interview that they were HIRING .

Interview Questions

• No Difficlt Questions. Basic Interview Questions
      Why Should We Hire you?
      When are you available to work?
      What Is your Expected Pay?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Birmingham, AL) in February 2014.

Interview

They just handed me a paper, they will hire anyone dumb enough to put on the nametag. Real crappy company, I abhorred it, truly can't recommend to any individual.

Interview Questions

• Will you work 40 hrs a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Waffle House (Tempe, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

Very informal, was conducted in a booth during a rush. The manager had a list of questions that were barely touched and focused more on hygiene- which is to be expected in a food server. Interviewing manager was still "working the floor" and unable to completely focus on the situation at hand. It is a serving job and throughout the interview I felt that no one really took anything seriously.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaufort, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Waffle House (Beaufort, SC) in July 2013.

Interview

1st and 2nd Interview

Interview Questions

• When asked "why should you be hired at waffle house" there was a rude tone and asked very differently then the 3 girls before me and the guy after me. Not only was the guy rude to me and pretty much didn't like when I said "I can work any shift but Mondays due to Volunteer hours." I was looked out rudely and the guy who was there also to be interview made comments on what I said.   1 Answer