KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Wag! Dog Walker Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 140 interviews

Applied online100%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Wag!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wag!

Interview

Completed a test online about safe dog handling practices, but they also provide some study material in advance. After I passed I received a request for a background check (you have to pay the $25 fee), then was invited to a group setting with about 15 people that discussed Wag!'s policies and answered questions, affirming that we had gotten the job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you break up a dog fight?
    Answer Question

Wag!

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wag!

Interview

The entire process was done online and was fairly simple - Quiz, recommendations, more thorough quiz, creating profile. There was no really personal touch to the interview process. The quizzes were fairly simple. The most difficult part is creating the profile.

Interview Questions
  • What are some necessary tools for a dog walker to carry?
2 people found this interview helpful

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Wag!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wag! in Jun 2018

Interview

Find the application online and pay $25 for a background check. Once the process is complete, they will decide if you can work for their company. The process is remote and no interaction with another person is necessary.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Wag!

Wag!

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wag! in Jun 2018

Interview

You take a quiz/fill out a form for questions and they get back to you via email later. I don’t remember talking to anyone on the phone and it was all through online means.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Wag!

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Wag! in May 2018

Interview

All I remember is reviewing some dog information and being quizzed over it, online, in a video type format. There was no formal interview. I filled out a questionnaire, added some references and then got the video stuff already mentioned.

Interview Questions
  • Proper way to put different types of harnesses on a dog. Knowing different types of harnesses and their proper uses.
2 people found this interview helpful

Wag!

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wag!

Interview

It was simple, I got an email back and hope to eventually work for the company. They asked me basic things about the dogs I had, the dogs I cared for and why I wanted to be a dog walker, once again, extremely simple.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wag! (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Online application & bio, Online quizzes regarding Wag! app, dog harnesses, and dog behavior, unknown video interview question, in person training ($25 fee) with headshot & intro video recorded, and background check.

Interview Questions
  • How would you first approach a dog you didn't know?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wag! (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Filled out app online, a couple quizzes on dog walking and the wag app, 60second video to send in (or option phone interview) Process was quick, they asked for up to 5 recommendations, i only put three

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Wag! (San Antonio, TX) in Dec 2017

Interview

Listed my references and heard back within a few days from wag. They have an initial video/phone interview and then an orientation to get acquainted with the app and gear.

Interview Questions
  • What is your background working with dogs?
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Wag! (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

at least three references and basic knowledge test, references are contacted immediately, and if approved additional safety test emailed to you and youtube video on app, upload bio and profile picture. tests are scenario based mostly or about different kinds of harnesses

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews