Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.4

Lpn Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted by office manager and interview scheduled a few days later with office manager and RN. They were very detailed, polite, and positive. Called back for a second interview with providers. Seemed nice enough.

Research Study Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

Good interview, great benefits. People seemed really nice but were very busy and had to keep leaving at different times and coming back. But over all they did not come across as being real bossy. Explained everything about the job and the .

Data Collector Interview

Interview

casual yet professional. team did a great job of explaining expectations and job role. they are awesome. had a great experience. i need to get up to 30 words so I'm going to keep on typing

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Someone from HR will interview, then the director and immediate supervisor interviewed me . After passing all required tests, I was notified and scheduled to come in to meet with Supervisor again. The Supervisor made an offer for the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• "What would you say in your biggest weakness?"   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email asking if I could schedule a time which I did. I was interviewed by four people. They made me feel very much at ease. They asked questions solely based on their specific needs and seeing how I would meet those.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about setting up a system for accomplishing tasks?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Initially I had a 1 on 1 Interview with the clinic administrator. Immediately following I had an interview with the two team leads. The last component was a tour of the clinic and introduction to the other staff

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Not a typical interview from my experience. You are given an itinerary with blocks of 15-20 minute interviews/meetings with numerous lab personnel. Mostly people ask about your experiences and give an overview of the projects they are involved in and what their daily tasks are. Felt more laid back than the typical interview Q and A.

Interview Questions

• Not a typical Q and A, no standard 'interview questions'   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview with the PI, department chair, and a graduate student. The PI was extremely friendly and most of the interview process was making sure that I'd be comfortable with the responsibilities listed in the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable working overtime and weekend occasionally?   1 Answer

Senior Professional Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Started with a phone screen, then in person panel interview that lasted two hours. Relaxed setting. I did not get the offer, which is fine, but I never received a follow up, just saw on the website that the position was closed. I think it only common courtesy to at least send a regret letter or some type of feedback to a candidate with whom you extended an in person interview. Unprofessional...

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions..."tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me a few days later via email to set up an interview. I went in for an interview that lasted about an hour, including a tour of the facility. I was notified via email about 2 weeks later that they had chosen another candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience at work where you had to overcome an obstacle. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question