Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2017

2.4

Data Collector Interview

Interview

casual yet professional. team did a great job of explaining expectations and job role. they are awesome. had a great experience. i need to get up to 30 words so I'm going to keep on typing

Computer Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Someone from HR will interview, then the director and immediate supervisor interviewed me . After passing all required tests, I was notified and scheduled to come in to meet with Supervisor again. The Supervisor made an offer for the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• "What would you say in your biggest weakness?"   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I received an email asking if I could schedule a time which I did. I was interviewed by four people. They made me feel very much at ease. They asked questions solely based on their specific needs and seeing how I would meet those.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about setting up a system for accomplishing tasks?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Initially I had a 1 on 1 Interview with the clinic administrator. Immediately following I had an interview with the two team leads. The last component was a tour of the clinic and introduction to the other staff

Research Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Not a typical interview from my experience. You are given an itinerary with blocks of 15-20 minute interviews/meetings with numerous lab personnel. Mostly people ask about your experiences and give an overview of the projects they are involved in and what their daily tasks are. Felt more laid back than the typical interview Q and A.

Interview Questions

• Not a typical Q and A, no standard 'interview questions'   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Application

Interview

One phone interview and one in-person interview with the PI, department chair, and a graduate student. The PI was extremely friendly and most of the interview process was making sure that I'd be comfortable with the responsibilities listed in the job description.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable working overtime and weekend occasionally?   1 Answer

Senior Professional Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC).

Interview

Started with a phone screen, then in person panel interview that lasted two hours. Relaxed setting. I did not get the offer, which is fine, but I never received a follow up, just saw on the website that the position was closed. I think it only common courtesy to at least send a regret letter or some type of feedback to a candidate with whom you extended an in person interview. Unprofessional...

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions..."tell me about a time when..."   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and they contacted me a few days later via email to set up an interview. I went in for an interview that lasted about an hour, including a tour of the facility. I was notified via email about 2 weeks later that they had chosen another candidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an experience at work where you had to overcome an obstacle. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

It started off good, until the supervisor was called away, and I was left with one of the nurse managers to finish interviewing with. She returned after we were done.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a pretty flexible schedule? We have late clinic 2 days a week that run until 7pm.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

Interview

Received a call scheduling an interview about 2 weeks after applying. Interviewed a week later on a Thursday and was offered the job the following Monday. Interview was one-on-one and pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• • Tell me about yourself
      • Why are you a good candidate for this position
      • How has your experience prepared you for this role
      • Tell me about an authentic care moment
      • Tell me about your last sick patient
      • Tell me about a time you acted as a leader for a group and what was the outcome
      • Tell me about a challenging situation, how you handled it and what was the outcome
      • What overwhelms you and why
      • What do you think are important attributes for someone in this role
      • What do you think is the most important quality for an ER nurse
      • How do you handle disagreements with coworkers
      • Why are you interested in working here   Answer Question