WakeMed Health and Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WakeMed Health and Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews at WakeMed Health and Hospitals

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

phone interview, panel interview with supervisor and 4 employees. Very easy interview, process was quite easy, and non formal.

Interview Questions

• very general questions nothing was too hard or unexpected. Asked how I work on teams as opposed to independently. How I prioritize competing priorties?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in May 2011.

Interview

easy, very nice ladies that inteviewed me. They will ask you questions about your insurance background as far as if you know how to file hospital claims and if you know the process of doing so. They asked me which one I wanted to work, Medicare or Medicaid and my resume spoke for itself.

Interview Questions

• None really, just know your medical background in all insurances   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

Applied online..- status changed to routed to hiring manager.. Week later..,Then received call for interview week later- one week later interviewed with two very nice ladies ask normal behavior questions and job related inquiries...Went really well..-check my application status two days later.. Stated offer being developed .. Waited on recruiter to call with offer and accepted 3 days later ..feeling excited.. I'm going to work for WakeMed..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No.. Long as I'm working with stable company with great benefits!!!

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview with Supervisor and manager. They look over my resume and told me about the position. What the hours are and what they expected. Talk about GE program they used. Ask have I work in that system?

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? How well you work under pressure?   1 Answer

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

My personal history and interest if CPE and faith based ministries. We discussed what CPE was and how it is education and train to become a hospital chaplain. Questions included a discussion of my background.

Interview Questions

• My background and work history.   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Phone interview then in-person interview mostly with more than one person.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you put all of the years of experience in a particular field. They are stickers on experience. The more you have the better salary offer. In order to start close to mid-pay range you need to have 10+ years experience in a particular area.

AP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Temp to Perm. Very simple interview. Not many relevant questions asked. Was told there would be many opportunities for advancement, which was untrue. A recruiter I met said she had the perfect job and set it up. The biggest issue was they were not willing to meet my pay requirements, but promised future growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The benefits were great however they low balled my pay rate. Tried to get them to increase but they said I'd receive profit sharing bonuses which I never did.

IS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

There is a panel with members of the team you would be joining. Questions weren't too hard. There was one person who kept interrupting the interview by answering emails and phone calls. I found that to be very rude. The panel were all guys and it was not hard to get them distracted. So I was pretty confident I was going to get the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for a figure on the application. I was offered $4000 more than my original request. So I was very happy with that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was with the department supervisor and manager. It was pleasant and relaxed. Questions were job related, career goals, and expectations of self, staff and management. I was given a tour of the department, and relating to the supervisor about the instrumentation used which was similar to past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe the different clinical analyzers that you have used recently.   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Cary, NC) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was not a "Target" oriented interview. It was relaxed and was with two management personnel. Unlike the "target" format, where you are in front of a panel, similar to a firing squad, Wake takes a more personal approach, allowing the interviewee to discuss their background and experiences versus set pointed question with an immediate answer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to leave ***** ?   1 Answer