WakeMed Health and Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.3

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (West Raleigh, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the website and was called in for an interview, the interview was very basic, she explained the different duties, the code of conduct and the various things about the department specifically. I got to also shadow a current employee on the floor to get to know the department more. It was a good process

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenging time at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question

CNA I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Cary, NC).

Interview

After first going through hR, Meet with the Nurse Manager for 30 minutes and then was given a chance to interview people already in the position to get to know the floor. After that, had to have a medical screening, drug test, stress test, breathing test for ventilator in case of a pt with active TB- from first interview to last - it took a total of 3 months before i was on board.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview as I am relocating to NC from PA. Offered job immediately. The nurse recruiter was incredibly helpful and all of my paperwork for orientation (in August) is already done.

AP Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Temp to Perm. Very simple interview. Not many relevant questions asked. Was told there would be many opportunities for advancement, which was untrue. A recruiter I met said she had the perfect job and set it up. The biggest issue was they were not willing to meet my pay requirements, but promised future growth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The benefits were great however they low balled my pay rate. Tried to get them to increase but they said I'd receive profit sharing bonuses which I never did.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

1:1 interview with questions about handling conflict with peers, physicians, departments. Asked about walking report experience. Discussed the types of patients. Interview was very relaxed and conversation mutually flowed. They stressed that they have education requirements and if you don't hold a BSN you have to obtain within 5 years.

Chaplain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

My personal history and interest if CPE and faith based ministries. We discussed what CPE was and how it is education and train to become a hospital chaplain. Questions included a discussion of my background.

Interview Questions

• My background and work history.   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

HR processing takes 2 months. An online behavior assessment will be completed first. Then, the unit manager schedules face to face interview. Interview is behavior assessment as well and job experience and description.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

staff panel interviews followed by management interviews, observation of work area, shadowed a co worker for a few hours to get an idea of work flow. able to talk to other staff members and ask questions about the job. get an idea of work atmosphere and working conditions. got a tour of the facility and introductions to various employees and departments.

Interview Questions

• are you flexible with scheduling?   1 Answer

CNA I/Clinical Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Cary, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call a month after I applied for a phone interview. Then, scheduled an interview with the manager and shadowed a tech for 2 hours. The following week I called HR because it was taking too long to hear back from them. I got an offer by that phone call.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

Applied online..- status changed to routed to hiring manager.. Week later..,Then received call for interview week later- one week later interviewed with two very nice ladies ask normal behavior questions and job related inquiries...Went really well..-check my application status two days later.. Stated offer being developed .. Waited on recruiter to call with offer and accepted 3 days later ..feeling excited.. I'm going to work for WakeMed..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No.. Long as I'm working with stable company with great benefits!!!