WakeMed Health and Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WakeMed Health and Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews at WakeMed Health and Hospitals

2.4

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

Face to face interview with hiring manager. Behavioral based interview questions. Gave me an expected time frame for hearing back. Spoke with potential team members. Took a tour of the facility I would be working at. Had plenty of time for questions and hiring manager made themself available outside of interview for further questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a coworker   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in July 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed July 2, 2019 the interview was great. I studied interview questions on Google and I A's it in the interview. I received a phone and was hired July 9, 2019. I began work on July 26, 2009. Hallelujah! Thank you, Jesus!

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fuquay-Varina, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Fuquay-Varina, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied to a posting online, received a call from the hiring manager within a week of application. Interview was set up for the following week. Second phone interview with clinical educator happened the following week. Offer was made by HR the following day.

Housekeeper Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals.

Interview

Very easy not a long wait. Heard back immediately with an offer. The application on line is annoying but I just submitted my resume and was called in less than a week after submission. They are flexible with times interview and hiring process.

New Grad RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Called for interview a week later. Had interview 4 weeks after called to schedule. Interviewed with a staff nurse, two clinical educators and the hiring manager. Asked a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why WakeMed?
      What can you bring to the team?
      Tell me about a time that you had to make a decision that wasn't the best?
      What is something that you need to work on?
      Tell me about a time that you was in a group and someone was not pulling their weight. What did you do?
      Tell me about a time when someone asked you to do something that was out of your scope of practice?   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Cary, NC) in January 2019.

Interview

the interview processes in Cary was not a good experience there were a lot of exam type questions asked. over all the work environment that was described did not sound like a place I would like to work. ……………… …...……….. . ...……….. ………….. ......…… …...………. …… . . . . .. . .. . . it was okay

ECG Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in October 2018.

Interview

The process was really quick & simple, the question was really straight to the point , I felt really comfortable. After the interview I went to speak to two people that worked there and I asked them questions about the job.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

Easy, I just had one phone interview and that was it. They mainly were interested in Bilingual people and those with EPIC software experience. It was at a time where the department needed PARs.

MLS II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

I got a phone call from the manager then scheduled a skype interview which took about 30 minutes. I got an offer over the phone about 10 days later

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WakeMed Health and Hospitals (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

it takes 30 minutes up to one hour you will meet with department manger and several other employees and they all might ask you random questions concerning your experiences, andwork history and knowledge of the job and how you feel about certain situations that might happen