WalMart Canada Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WalMart Canada Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

2.7

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

You first have to apply online, they don't accept in-store resumes. Then there is a phone interview. After which, the person interviewing you will most likely call you in for a one-on-one interview with the Assitant Store Manager who is hiring you and then one group interview at the end.

Interview Questions

• How well can you prioritize, how organized are you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for WalMart Canada

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Orangeville, ON (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a series of 3 interviews. The first was with the manager of the electronics department. The second interview was with the manager of the Photo Lab department, and the third was an interview with the actual store manager. All around, it was a well structured process and the questions were not all that difficult. Mostly cultural and background interview questions such as:

1. When was a time you took leadership?
    2. Describe what you would do in a situation where a customer is angry
    3. Describe a time when you had to work as a team to figure out a problem

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

Interview

There were three interviews. With three different Managers. The first two they ask you general questions about your employment history, and how you work with others etc. The final interview consisted of random questions, where she later told me I got the job

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Contacted for interview. Had 1:1 phone interview. Was then called in for a group/panel interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in March 2012.

Interview

There was 3 interviews. One with the manager, one with all the Assistant managers and the store manager and one over the phone. It took about 1 week to do all three interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was an option however I was pleased with my offer.

Customer Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied online on the company's website, completed application test which consisted of around 80 questions. Got a call after few weeks from a department manager for a phone interview where they asked questions like your current job, availability and five to six behaviour/situation based questions and then was asked to go in for a group interview at the end of the call. Group interview was with 5 other candidates. The first section is the introduction where we had to introduce the person to our right so we were given some time to get information about the person we were going to introduce, after this we were asked to team up with another person and each group were given an item and we had to come up with the information/characteristics of the product that will help sell them to the prospective buyer(they are looking for communication skills so no need to exaggerate anything). After this, we were asked to continue with the same group and were given scenarios that we might encounter as an employee and were asked to discuss about the matter/situation and what we would do if we were in such situation. The next round is the speed dating part where we were asked to sit face to face with a dept manager(so six managers vs. six candidates) and were asked one question that we have 90secs to answer, after 90 secs we move to the right and this continue till we complete a full circle and then one more round of those(total 12 questions). This marked the end of the group interview and we were told that we would be contacted within 2 business days about the outcome. Got the call next day and was asked to go in with 2 pieces of ID, went in and gave two pieces of ID and filled in and signed a form for the background check and was asked to give 3 references, asked to go to a separate room to talk to the store Manager about the job offer and salary negotiation. was told to go back for orientation and training. Not all candidates were selected at the end of the whole process, it's really important to perform well in the group interview and they respect individuality so just be yourself.

Interview Questions

• If another co-worker were gossiping about someone else which is untrue, how would you react?   Answer Question
    • If a customer accuses you of bad customer service, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • If a supervisor ask you to change the way your job is performed even though you know you were doing it right, what would you do?   Answer Question
    • What would you bring to the company that is beneficial for the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

they base the starting salary on the number of years experience you have(related and non related up to a total of 5 years max). company was flexible with the time schedule(part time)

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in November 2009.

Interview

First, after getting your application the human resources department will check all your references. Then they call you in for an interview, you wait around for a long time for one of the managers to come and see you. They do a follow-up interview a few days later, and if you agree, you sign your wage statement in the second interview. Smile, be polite and make good eye contact.