WalMart Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WalMart Canada Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.6

Sales Floor Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leduc, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Leduc, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

She asked me a few questions about former jobs, what I liked and disliked about my last position. Where I see myself in 5 years. Why I left my past job. What are the hours of work, and what are store hours. What are my best attributes, what are my least. How many hours I am looking to work. Talked about benefits.

Interview Questions

• What I do with my spare time.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

On phone then invited for in person interview. Each time i was invited for in person interview they didn't value my experience because i was coming from small company as opposed to big retailer or big marketing company. Although i came with portfolio and references. People who get hired for Walmart Canada corporate jobs are either internal (externals compete w em) or they come from bay, rogers, loblaws ...Walmart Canada is losing out on great candidates because fresh innovative ideas come from people who have done "everything" as part of their roles in smaller companies! time for walmart to look beyond hardline experience , think long term not week 1 of the job!

DARE Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Interview

There was a phone interview, then a personal behavioral interview. They ask you very typical behavioral questions in these interviews. The interviewers were very friendly, and wrote down all of your answers. They ask you if you want to go into the DARE 1 or DARE 3 program.

Interview Questions

• When did you go above and beyond for a task? Describe a difficult group situation? Do you have any questions for me?   Answer Question

QA Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cornwall, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Cornwall, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was greeted at the reception and asked to wait in the lobby for a while. The interviewer then came to get me and took me to an office where the interview took place with another colleague. They had pre-set interview questions, most of which were situational and took turns asking them.

I Tried to Apply for A CSM Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

the officer said that I'm Not smart enough to be a CSM but I do speak a couple of languages like English,Filipino.Italian,can grasp spanish. and I can't get enough Credit card that is needed for every Cashier to get.

Interview Questions

• leadership wise. I said I can be a leader and I can also follow instructions.   Answer Question

Walmart Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in August 2016.

Interview

I applied on-line. I had a phone interview the next day. Asked two behavioral questions and my availability. Then I had a face to face interview the next four days. The interview is informal. We walked around the store while the interviewer asked me some questions. Then asked me to wait for their call for the job offer. It's past a week now, and still no one called.

Interview Questions

• There's a long line and a lady with a crying baby, one with one item and someone with a cart full, which would you serve first?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in August 2016.

Interview

Got phone interview asked 2 situation questions and about availability and then gave interview date and time. Next step after interview is one on one interview and that's it !

Interview Questions

• Why Walmart?   Answer Question
    • You just opened cash, three customers rush to u one with crying baby, one with two items in Cart and one with full cart
      In which order u take gem and why
      Answer Question
    • How u convince reluctant coworker?   Answer Question
    • Tell a time when u gave unique solution   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume online for the position. A week later I was called by HR to schedule a screening call for the next day. Told them I would be available at 2pm on the dot as I had other meetings to attend to. HR called me at 145pm... And then never followed up.

Night-Shift Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical liw level job interview. Questions asked were apprpriate and nothing one would not expect when intetviewing with a large corporation in a snow covered land on the edge of darkness beyond lite. Good mgr, nice smile, tea was helpfull, hoped to get the job - part yes, part no.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

This was a pre-screening telephone interview. I didn't know for which exact position I was interviewing so it was harder to prepare. She offered me an Assistant Manager position, but in a different city. Fairly straight forward questions from my work experience, and couple of situational questions. She was firing questions very fast, so I had to be really thinking on my feet. Overall, positive feeling after the 30. min interview. I am still awaiting to hear from them to setup a face to face meeting as promissed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Walmart?   1 Answer
    • If an employee was underperforming, what would you do?   1 Answer