WalMart Canada Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WalMart Canada Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.3

DARE PROGRAM Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Interview

1. Phone Screen with Recruiter - asked Leadership-related questions, very easy.
    2. Skype with HR - all Behavioral questions, be prepared to have lots of examples
    3. Superday at Head Office - Group case, Company Tour, Executive Speaker, 5 Back-to-Back Rounds of 1/2 hr Interviews. One of the most positive experiences that I've had. Everyone was enthusiastic that it made me feel comfortable. Walmart is very personable and want people who fit their hard-working but fun culture.

Interview Questions

• Why Walmart? Example of when you went above and beyond for a customer. Describe your leadership experiences.   Answer Question

Baker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of four people with five other people at the same time. Asking user ions at different times. I've never been interviewed with that many people on both sides. It was never wrecking but the questions were simple and straightforward. Most questions are scenario base trying to figure out your character.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions like how would you deal with an irate and impatient customer?   1 Answer

Night Staff Interview

Interview

interview process is horrible have you still in chairs while several different manager sit down and as you questions like speed dating also had interview in groups had to role play with other interviewees

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WalMart Canada in April 2016.

Interview

Thorough, quick to go over small details. Extremely pleasant hiring staff. First half involves a group situation. Second half involves 1:1 with you personally to see if you are an appropriate fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was one challenging customer situation and how did you react to it?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Waterloo, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

Pre Screen phone interview, asked about prior experience, asked 2 customer serivce questions, told me to come into an interview. Managers asked 2 questions each. From there they told me to coming to kind of a group interview. Finally called me for a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you convinced someone, how did you do it?   Answer Question

Second Shift Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online then a week latter got called for a Phone screening where i was asked questions. then was called the week after for group interview. At the group interview was asked question by roatating managers and had to fill papers. Then I got the job

Interview Questions

• What do you think of change   1 Answer

Walmart Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Walmart organized a presentation at various colleges across Canada. After that, candidates were required to apply online, and if they were selected a phone interview pre-screening, conference call interview, group interview followed.

Produce Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abbotsford, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Abbotsford, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very easy, the easiest interview I have ever done. The manager asked literally 3 questions in the in person interview and for the most part was just telling me about the job. Basically told me I had the job and were just going to have to wait for back check.

Night-Shift Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WalMart Canada (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Typical liw level job interview. Questions asked were apprpriate and nothing one would not expect when intetviewing with a large corporation in a snow covered land on the edge of darkness beyond lite. Good mgr, nice smile, tea was helpfull, hoped to get the job - part yes, part no.

DARE Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at WalMart Canada.

Interview

1. Phone Screening - 30 mins
    - Simple Behavioral Questions

2. Skype Interview

- Group Case
    - Office Tour
    - Senior Executive Talk
    - Meeting current DARE Associates

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question