Walgreens Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Pineville, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pineville, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied for the job Jan 25 2017, called for an interview Feb 3, 2017 and interviewed Feb 6, 2017. Store manager and assistant manager interviewed me and asked various questions. They were very polite and friendly. I received a job offer that following Monday February 13th.

Interview Questions

• Detailed job description and duties.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2016.

Interview

I went in for my first interview, and he made me think it went really well. He was really nice, talking to me like I was already hired and asked me to come back to fill out the application and take the assessment. I went back the next day for an hour and a half to complete the application and assessment. After I was finished, he told me he would definitely call me back either way. I didn't hear back but I did notice that they reposted the job ad on indeed the same day I went in for my interview.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied on line in the store. Managers reviewed my application then I received a call about an interview with the week. I interviewed with 2 store managers. After interviewing with the store managers I had to go to the district office and interview with the DM

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Manager just wanted to see if I could handle upset customers and gauge my personality. She had a very basic star type interview at the beginning, and followed those 7 questions

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

A skills assessment followed by 10 behavioral questions in front of 4 senior managers. The skills assessment is online and was basic math and some practice invoicing. The behavioral questions were straight forward and not too difficult if you know what to expect.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to large amount of work do get done. What did you do? What was the outcome? Etc.....   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Basic process 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Where else have you applied   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Interviewed with two higher-level Store Managers. Not a bad processes

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer you and you either accept or decline.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Two in person interviews

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. They don't negotiate at ALL. They are cheap.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Drove to Corporate location in CA. Just went into a cubicle, took some on-line tests and when I came out, they offered me the job. I did know someone who worked there, so that helped, I think. They were really hiring people out of 4 yr college at the time.

Interview Questions

• Is there any reason why stealing would be acceptable?   2 Answers

Wasn't really the job for me> heard the company is pretty bad now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Riverside, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus career website, got called into interview about a few weeks later. Interview lasted about 45 minutes. Pretty much all behavioral questions. I was interviewed by the store manager of Corona herself. Slightly intimidating, but overall friendly. I feel like the questions she asked were more negative, putting me in situations where I would really have to question my own faults and weaknesses. However, I feel like their interviewing process definitely is great practice, so even if you do not get a job, it is a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one thing that makes you different than everyone else I am seeing today.   Answer Question