Walgreens Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Santa Cruz, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I was first called in for an assessment on one of their computers. The assessment just tested my ability to read coupons and simple math problems. After that, I waited until I received a phone call calling me back for an interview. I was asked general interview questions about working with others, my experience, and what-if situations. The manager asked me whether I would be available to work flexible hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake while working. How did you fix what had happened?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were looking for someone to fill in the night shifts and I was told that if I was able to work those hours I would be given the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Gainesville, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Complete Online application, finish in store at their computers with personality test. Then they will call you for an interview in person a couple of days after that, if approved yoy go take a take drug test and athe an approved Lab. It was a two weeks process easily. Time consuming process so don't be in a hurry to get hired

Interview Questions

• Describe situation where you had to handle an unruly customers? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bradenton, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a decently quick interview, I was asked questions about my experience and had to tell specific examples to go with it. It was a lower position in the company so I think the interviewer just wanted to know that I was competent and reliable. The questions he asked clearly came from some type of manual and wrote my answers down as I talked. Afterwards, he said he would call me and a day later I was asked if I wanted the job.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you worked with a team to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in December 2013.

Interview

Very quick , submitted online application , called within 36 hrs and interviewed within 48 hrs. easy questions.passed drug test and was hired within 5 days of application. very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Do i know the core beliefs of walgreens   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Pretty Straight forward. My interviewer was very friendly. I felt at ease. He asked how long did I plan on working at Walgreens. I was hired on the spot. I just showed that I had excellent customer service skills in my background and that I love working with others (customers and team). Also, the more flexible your schedule is the better.

Interview Questions

• I can't remember, but standard interview questions...do you remember a time when?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in September 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy. I walked in, knew an employee from shopping there. They introduced me to the Store Manager and we talked for about 15 minutes or so. Very informal. I had not planned on interviewing that day so I felt embarrassed for my attire. I was dressed for walking to the store and shopping only.

Negotiation

No negotiation minimum wage only.

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online, called about my application, got a call back to schedule an interview, took an assessment with basic math which was very lengthy and time consuming, then the store manager asked questions about previous work experience. The store manager seemed completely unorganized and disinterested with the whole interview process and only concerned with how long I'd be working there.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you've handled a rude customer at your last job?   1 Answer

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a call that day. Came into the store to complete step 2 of the application (skills assessment on a computer). Interviewed with the store manager about a week later. General behavior interview questions. Tell me about a time when, Describe yourself, what are your strengths, what do you want to improve on, ect. Why do you want to work for Walgreens, what do you like/ dislike about your current job? Drug test was the last step.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2011.

Interview

real brief. quick. easy. lay back. awesome. happy. neutral. all smiles. was in the office. it was nice and clean. management was easy to talk to. first job. excited. joy

Interview Questions

• Have I worked any where else   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Middletown, OH) in May 2011.

Interview

Want people to learn the products to be able to market it to the customer, you do have to take an assessment once in the store for the interview but it is not difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were faced with a difficult customer and how did you handle it.   Answer Question