Walgreens Interview Questions in Bellevue, WA | Glassdoor

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone call and scheduled an in person interview.
    Didn't really get asked any questions about myself or my previous experience. The manager was nice, but didn't seem particularly organized. The store itself is also very small.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

you need to apply online during winter time, so you can start internship program during the summer. You will have orientation and you will be assigned your home store based on your geographic referenced. fair and not difficult. Really fast of replying to your email

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Congratulation! you are hired as pharmacy intern. Welcome to Walgreens

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was one of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever seen with regards to the interview process. The first individual who interviewed me hadn't booked a conference room, so we ended up moving locations three different times, as those who *had* booked showed up for their room. During that time, the first individual also answered a phone call during the interview. His demeanor was downtrodden and disinterested, with very few poignant or difficult questions. The hiring manager I interviewed with next, and while he was a nice enough guy, I can't say for sure that he had any level of faith that the company was a healthy one. Overall, the company seemed desperate to hire anyone with a pulse, and I attribute that to the fact that the current junior engineer was indeed lacking that requirement.

Interview Questions

I chose to decline the offer because frankly the entire environment seemed incredibly depressing, and the scope of the job seemed rather limited. I simply couldn't see myself having to lead the junior engineer who interviewed me.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bellevue, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

I met with the District Manager in her office and had a behavioral interview. I was asked to discuss my experiences in other jobs. She brought up various scenarios and wanted to know how I would handle certain kinds of customers and co-workers. Lots of "tell me about a time" questions. Since I didn't have much work experience, I emphasized my college background and discussed many challenges I had overcome.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to demonstrate leadership.   Answer Question