Walgreens CSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens CSA Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Modesto, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I don't have any interview status because they called and said they are going to hire on the spot, so that really helped me but doesn't help for others who wants to know how to get in.

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in La Palma, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (La Palma, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was great, simple, basic and promising Melinda and Nicole were great and they made me look forward to this job at that time. Agreed to my availability, needed days off etc. I loved the questions and simple process

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bristol, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Store Manager asked me a few questions, offered a job on the spot. Gave the option of pharmacy Tech or cashier. The manager was very friendly but clearly in a hurry and seemed desperate for more employees

Interview Questions

• What have you done in the past (customer service wise) to mitigate a high-tension situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

Formal one on one interview in the managers office. Very formal and not intimidating one bit. basic questions and simple to answer. Did I mention this is a very formal and is nothing to be worried about.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer. Describe in detail what you would do.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Stevens Point, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

very standard interview, the questions they ask are useless and not practical in a real world setting. Any competent individual will do just fine. Overall it was easy and you should be just fine.

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Tallahassee, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview took a total of about 4 weeks. I came in and was interviewed by 1 manager. Felt good about it. Didn't get a call when they told me they would. About 3 weeks later another manager called and asked me to come in.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online, sent skills assessment, met with store manager, hired on the spot. I was offered a little more than minimum wage but nothing based on my education and experience.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online and got a call the next day to set up interview with mgr. It was One on one with a manager. Started out asking a little about me and then asked questions that were Behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an upset customer. What was the situation? What did you do? How did the situation leave off?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Walgreens is an easy company to apply for. You'll do it all online and probably have one face to face interview. You will have to take a drug test and go through a background check (this is all done online)

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you made a mistake and how you fixed it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early and met with the Store Manager for a super chill and friendly interview. She could tell I was a bit nervous so she gave me lots of time to answer questions and think about it.