Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2017

1.9

Cashier Interview

Interview

Like any job that you apply for online, there is a waiting period unless you know someone. Just go in person after applying to show your face and state your qualifications in person. Staff really likes that. I waited just one week after I went in to greet everyone, and also I was available for work around their hours (afterwards I was able to move my schedule around very easily). When coming in, dress nicely. No need to go all out business professional, just dress appropriately, management likes that.

Interview Questions

• Who is the most important person in the store?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madisonville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Madisonville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Computer survey questions online, then in store. The manager that set up the assessment on the store computer was nice, but not personable. Other store employees were more friendly than the manager. After assessment on computer was finished, I felt rushed by the manager when I asked questions about the job openings.

Interview Questions

• Is this product safe for children? View of a product label.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied from the indeed application on my phone with my current resume, took about a week for a phone call to come in store to apply on their computer and right after , I was offered the position

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

I had to apply on line, then do an online interview, followed by a phone call interview , then 2 in person interviews. It was after the last in person I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• what makes you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Most of the questions were generic and things like are you flexible with hours and do you have cash handling experience. I don't remember all of the questions but it was pretty neutral. They also ask about past employment and ask for examples about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer and a time when you have given good customer service. The interview was pretty easy overall if you've had experience in all the areas they asknow about. If you haven't had work experience then the questions aregarding a bit difficult to answer.

Anonymous Employee in Lincolnwood, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lincolnwood, IL).

Interview

It was a short informal interview that lasted no more than 15 minutes that the manager tried to determine if I would be a reliable and trustworthy individual for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability in terms of hours available?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

the time it took to actually get called in for an interview. the first time I was called to interview i went to see the manager doing the interview 3 times and after the third time being told to come back I gave up about a year later another store manager called to interview me and made me an offer which I accepted at the time.

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was a very easy interview. The Interviewer asked your typical interview questions. However, they were looking for someone with much more availability than I was able to offer them.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process was short. I went to a store to finish the second part of the application, the assessment test, for a store that was being built, but the store I went in was hiring and the manager asked me a few questions and called back a few days to go and take a drug test. A few days later the manager called me to come in for orientation.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Filled out application and then from there had the interview where they asked me what my major would be and essentially went over my application with me. My manager seemed to be impressed that my major was going to be business and we sort of connected over that. They also had me do a survey / test and she told me she was really impressed because I was one of the only people who supposedly scored high on it

Interview Questions

• What is an example of you working as a team?   1 Answer