Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Vero Beach, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

A friend that was a manager there put in a good word for me. I received a call for interview came in a day after the interview was quick just the basic questions. Like why are you wanting to work for Walgreens? I pretty much got the job I just had to take a drug test and they had to background check which took a while I didn’t hear back from them till almost 3 weeks after then they finally called me and had me come in to train!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

quick and efficient process with the ability to understand the employee .They take there time to understand what you are saying but also really firm on the people they are trying to hire.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring into. Walgreens table?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

Very short, and to the point. They ask you questions about senerios you've been in, as well as behavioral questions. Such as: Name a situation where you've had to handle a customer complaint and how the customer acted / "name a situation where you had a lot to do and you helped a co-worker

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Waco, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was asked general questions about my self and my availability. He made it clear to me that they worked on holidays and made sure I was willing to work on them. And hour after I left the interview he called me and said I got the job and started the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Whats is your availability?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Carol Stream, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

in person interview, relaxed, seeking diligent workers who want to come to work, tell them what position you are seeking and whether you want to work pt or ft. ask questions and dress appropriately show that you are serious about finding a regular job. Be polite and friendly, accept the hours they give you initially and work your way up

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2018.

Interview

They will call you and ask questions. If you get a second interview, that's a plus! The store manager or assistant store manager will be the ones who interview you. Fairly easy process.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

It was a really easy process, they didnt ask for anything too hard and it seemed very effortless. Maybe it was beause the location I applied for was desperate for employees, but it seems like most Walgreens are willing to give straight up interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a time you helped a customer.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2016.

Interview

Easy, the manager was very friendly during the process. Typical questions asked for a cashier job. Not much else to say, if you answer the questions, you'll get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Union, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

very simple interview process i submitted my application online and then somebody from management called me to interview in person and basically i got the job right then and there on the spot

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process wasn't too tough. You may be required to interview twice before being offered the position. Be prepared to take your drug test and additional tests when offered a position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset customer?   1 Answer