Walgreens Certified Pharm Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Pharm Tech Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Certified Pharm Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in May 2015.

Interview

It was a simple interview. Just look up some behavior questions, you'll be fine. You will be asked to do an assessment on the computer once you're there. There was some customer service questions and basic knowledge about pharm tech.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with another person that speak another language?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

It was about 30 mins with both the store manager and pharmacy manager. They asked several questions regarding the job I was applying to. They focused on how passionate you showed and how well you would be able to adapt to the new environment. My interviewers were nice and they created a comfortable atmosphere overall. Just show how confident you are and talk about your experience no matter if it's job- or school related, the more, the better!

Interview Questions

• How do you build relationship with customers? What experiences do you have? Can you show an example of how flexible you are? Do you prefer working individually or as part of a team? etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

the offer was done over the phone and I just accepted as is!

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lakeland, FL) in December 2013.

Interview

Apply online then you are required to take an on-site test, once you pass the on-site test you are then required to do two more. After all tests have been complated you must now attend an interview

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a series of scenarios such as what if questions, basically you simply have to show them you are not an incompetent applicant. After these what if questions have been asked they will ask much about your experiences in other fields, mostly your job history.
      It is a relatively easy interview process.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

it was ok

Interview Questions

• what are your strenghts and weakness?   1 Answer