Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Put in an application on a Monday. Got called back for an interview on Wednesday morning. We scheduled the interview for the following Monday. I interviewed with 2 pharmacy managers because my Walgreens is a specialty pharmacy. It is a pharmacy only store. Interview was quick and not too bad. I do get a little nervous when it comes to interviews for jobs that I want. Do prepare for the interview as much as you can and you'll be fine. You'll be asked at least 2-3 scenario questions and your availability. I got an offer a week later, got the offer letter 1 day and a half after. I did negotiate my pay because since I am leaving my full time job for Walgreens, the pay needed to be more than what I am making at my regular job. Don't feel nervous about negotiating your pay because if I hadn't, I don't believe I would have accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had to give a coworker criticism?
    Tell me a time where you went beyond and above for a customer?
    What is your availability?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Memphis, TN) in August 2020.

Interview

An hour before the interview they emailed me information confirming the time, place,position, and who I will interview with. I went in and asked an employee who my interviewer was but they had no clue. They still guided me to where I had to go. I waited in the breakroom until she came (she was not the person I expected). She interviewed me in the training room. First she asked about me and proceeded with the interview.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Received call to come in for interview same day. Met with store manager, interviewed for about 10 minutes with basic questions (previous experience, how well do you work with a team, problem solving, etc.). It was very quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with a team? Describe a time you solved a problem/difficult situation at work. How good are you at multitasking?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Short, must pass drug test, dress professionally when initially applying, just obvious stuff like would you tell on another employee? Do you do drugs? They want you to say your available all the time even if you want part time.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Huntsville, AL) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was so clean and cut. They understand you and let you know what positions you would most likely be in based on your experience and qualifications. Very nice!

Anonymous Employee in Rosenberg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Rosenberg, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Process wasn’t bad, they just ask for my experience and if I had ever used the intercom plus before. Other than that they asked questions like any job does to see how you handle situations.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you faced and obstacle and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Gulfport, MS) in April 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was called in for an interview within 3 days. When I went in for the interview, it was the first time the store manager and the pharmacist both did a joint interview instead of two separate ones. They asked me about myself, and then beyond that it was mostly situational questions; there was nothing about what you plan to do in the future, how long you'd want to stay with the company, or anything personal beyond the introduction. I felt they were looking more for a drone worker than a teammate. After the interview they said I'd have an answer by the next Monday, but that day came and went so I called them at the end of the week and they promised NEXT Monday, and didn't sound too pleased to hear from me. Next Monday came and went and still nothing. I had my answer by the end of the third week after the interview.

Despite having a bachelor's degree and already having my CPhT and state license without their company having to sponsor it, I did not receive a job offer. My cousin, who is EMT certified, has stated she'd tried getting a job at Walgreen's as well and they didn't offer her one for even a customer service associate, so I'm unsure as to what qualifications they were looking for.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The the the things you do not have to be a good idea for the future and the fact that you can get it from your house is important for the people who are in the middle of the day before yesterday or at the end of the day and we are going to have to go through this process for anything

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Denver, CO) in January 2019.

Interview

Submitted online application and performed a 25 minute assessment. I was contacted during the next week by five different locations. I went in to do some interviews and the process was all the same. I was given an offer on the spot at each location I visited. The hiring process involves a background check and a urine drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

It took 2 weeks to have an interview since i submitted my application. I didn't receive any phone calls so just walked in and asked to see the pharmacy manager.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my previous job experience, teamwork, dealing complaints, and why do i want to get this job etc.   Answer Question