Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First you are contacted by the hiring pharmacy manager. After that you are immediately asked when the best time to interview. Interview is setup, then you will be taken into the office with the Store manager and the Pharmacy manager. You be asked a few questions about your resume, the normal stuff. (Time in between employment, current interests and why you want to work there.)

Interview Questions

• Give various customer related situations, what would you do first, and which is more important.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Weatherford, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. Assistant manager gave a quick rundown of how the store/pharmacy operates. He advised that there were other candidates he still needed to interview but would make a decision within the week. Didn't go into detail about what the company offers as far as benefits, expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult customer or situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It went very well. Nice, understanding and loving people. I usually laughed a few times because the manager was funny and positive. They asked questions that was definitely relevant to the job which made it easy for me. I could see me working there for awhile.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It is basically a three-step process. First, you apply online. Then, it tells you to go to the store to complete the rest of your application by taking a skills assessment test. It is after this is completed that you get in contact with a manager for interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, the interviewer asked questions about myself, how I would handle certain situations and examples of doing so. They asked about my experience. There were a series of synarios they asked how I would handle them and then if I had real life experience with a similar situation and how it turned out.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiating phase I didn't find out my salary until after I was hired, that was done very poorly

Anonymous Employee in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Vero Beach, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Walked in sat down spoke to asm she said ok took drug test told hours trained 1 day Christmas was here otherwise it was easy af and took like 5 minutes

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pueblo, CO).

Interview

Online has 3 parts. In store has another 3 or so. It's very time consuming and you have to be sure to check back on your application a couple of times to continue advancing through it.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you worked with a team and had good results"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Franklin Square, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Franklin Square, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Pharmacist basically told me I did really good on assessment. Told me my resume look good and she wanted to hire me. Pharmacist basically told me I did really good on assessment. Told me my resume look good. Pharmacist basically told me I did really good on assessment. Told me my resume look good.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online & took about 3 months to get back to me. Called for an interview in the following days. Did my assement which was basic customer questions, money and a few pharmacy related questions. Afterwards I had an interview with the manager as well as met with the pharmacy manager. Said they would call to let me know and 3 days later I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How can you be a team player?
      How can you give great customer service?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A month later I was asked to come in and take the skills test (a test that has much more applicable material on it than Kroger or Walmart tests do). After the skill test, the process moved quickly. Two days later I interviewed with the store manager and pharmacy manager. Both were very nice. They asked about my experience, my current job outside of the field, and a bit about me. They hired me at the interview. I took the drug test and signed for background check, and now a week later I am starting in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you know you went above and beyond at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question