Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.1

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online one day, took the skills test online and the next day, got called in for an interview. Interview was pretty short and to the point. Gotten interview by the store manager. During the interview was asked typical interview and about my availability.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

Very short interview and straight to the point. I interviewed with the general manager and the lead pharmacy technician. I was hired on the spot and they were very flexible with my start day and allowed me to begin the on boarding process immediately.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was thirty minutes and very detailed, manger went over the salary also what to expect from the company. I was introduced to other workers. The store was kind of busy so I was able to see how the pharmacy is ran during busy hours.I was asked to explain my work history an experience.The manager also asked me why should they hire me? Now this question means everything.

Interview Questions

• How well do I work with the public   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Holden, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Holden, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

The store manager called me the same day that I applied. I couldn't go in for an interview right away because I go to school, so that delayed the process a bit. When I went in for an interview, I was hired on the spot. We set up an interview and I had to call the day before to confirm that we would still be meeting. I came in a half hour early to complete the skills test. The manager was very friendly and seemed to be understanding and flexible about going to school part time when working there.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview was casual and straightforward. They want to make sure that you have great personality and want to get to know who you are as a person. They also make sure to tell you as much about themselves so you can see what the company expects out of a new employee.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Asked questions about my previous employer's and customer service skills. Manager was pretty upfront with me in regards to what my position would be. Explained to me the pros of working with the company and the opportunities they offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when a customer was upset about something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Sat down in the office with the hiring technician and management of the store, questions were asked to gauge my capacity for working with a team and my customer service skills.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Nashville, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A month later I was asked to come in and take the skills test (a test that has much more applicable material on it than Kroger or Walmart tests do). After the skill test, the process moved quickly. Two days later I interviewed with the store manager and pharmacy manager. Both were very nice. They asked about my experience, my current job outside of the field, and a bit about me. They hired me at the interview. I took the drug test and signed for background check, and now a week later I am starting in the pharmacy.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you know you went above and beyond at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had a disagreement with a coworker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sugar Land, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy interview didnt ask must just typical questions. They usually call your previous employer to find out what kind of a person you are. As long as you are hardworking and have some sort of experience they usually hire you and most of the time on the spot after interview with the manager

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Antonio, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Store Manager and the Pharmacy Manager. I preferred a part-time job but I was available to work full time until they hired another person. Once I was hired I had to fill a couples of forms and do a drug test at a lab.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to keep my available days and hours completely open.   1 Answer