Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

My interview process was quite unusual. I had not heard back from the location for about a week after I finished the application. So I decided to stop by and just check in on my way home for campus (i was wearing just jeans and a T-shirt). When I walked in and spoke to the asst. manager, she brought me to the store manager and he interviewed me right then and there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Herriman, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Herriman, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

The hiring manager went into a long rant about the poor performance of current employees and that he was bringing me on to try and correct the situation. He then spent a great deal of time discussing my rate of pay being contingent on my performance and meeting his expectations. If I failed to meet them, he said he would go through this whole process again and hire someone else. It made me feel very insecure in my job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to tell about my pharmacy experience, how I handle customers, etc...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Port Saint Lucie, FL).

Interview

Very straight forward questions with the store manager and the pharmacy manager. Talked about hours, staffing, qualifications, Pros and cons of the job. Retail being fast paced, multi tasking and working with others

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Walgreens for my Pharmacy choice   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

If you have experience it not, Flexible working hours, Can you work in a team, Part Time or not, Easy to get along with, Availability, Talk to Pharmacy Manager first in order to get scheduled for an interview, etc...

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a Pharmacy Technician?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to go into the Pharmacy route? Why not become a Doctor, Dentist, or something related into the health industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was started by my pharmacy manager, very in formal beginning and therefore tension free. He just saw my certificates and then my store Manager took over. She was a very nice lady I have ever met. Very cool experience.

Interview Questions

• Did i have any experience working in the pharmacy atmosphere?   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2015.

Interview

The store manager and main pharmacist interviewed me and asked questions pertaining to the work experience and customer service experience that I had. I gave my honest, best answers and there was someone else writing down some things.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where a customer got upset?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Katy, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Mostly things about me and routine things. Asked about my pharmacy experience and what I planned to do in the future. Some questions about loss prevention as I would be dealing with controled substances.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to continue your education?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Orlando, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

2 step process. Take a typing test to determine how much training you may or may not need. You're thrown into the job immediately. Then a spoken interview with a Corporate Staff.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It is basically a three-step process. First, you apply online. Then, it tells you to go to the store to complete the rest of your application by taking a skills assessment test. It is after this is completed that you get in contact with a manager for interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The hiring manager was very helpful with all the requirements needed for the position. I did phone interview because I could not be in town at the time and was offered the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Was I a Certified Pharmacy Technician   1 Answer