Walgreens Certified Photo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Certified Photo Specialist Interview Questions

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Kalamazoo, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Sat down with the Assistant Manager and he asked questions;about how I acted in the passed about some events in my life and then asked alot of questions about what would I do 'if' I was hired in.

Interview Questions

• How did you act when you dealt with a rude customer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Certified Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied, was contacted next day for skills assessment, came in and took basically a really easy math quiz, was given an interview an hour later, asked 6 simple STAR questions, hired on spot

Interview Questions

• explain a time you were criticized and how you handled it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Certified Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Basic hiring questions. They only hire when someone has been fired or quit. No seasonal emplyment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took what I can get...minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Hills, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fountain Hills, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

Apply on line, I found going into the store to introduce myself to management sped up the process. Personally I did very well on the online survey portion so they sent me right to the interview, but usually I believe you take a skills assessment first. You sit with whomever is in charge of hiring for the interview and have a chat with all your basic questions, can take awhile if the store is busy. They told me I would likely be hired after the interview, but expect a call back soon regardless.

Interview Questions

• You have to be able to give examples of how you have handled different situations in the workplace in the past.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They really just tell you your starting salary.

Anonymous Employee in Pueblo, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pueblo, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

I applied for the job on the 17th of Aug. and by the 30th I had it. I got a call a few days after applying. I had my interview a few days later and was hired that day pending drug test. During the Interview the store manager and the Assistant manager asked questions about my work style and how I would handle different situations. They also asked about my experience with the different equipment in the store.

Interview Questions

• Q: If I was working on a project and a customer needed help would I help the customer or ask someone else to. Please explain.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corpus Christi, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Corpus Christi, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I sent in a application online and then went in-store to check on the progress. That's a very important detail, go instore and talk to a manager on duty. during the day is usually when the Store-manager is in. They will then have you sit in the store and take an online test filled with basic information, "what do you do if you see that your coworker has taken a company pen with no intent on returning it?"

Common sense stuff. after you take the test, they can see the results immediately. It tells them whether or not it is recommended to hire you. They will probably tell you they will call you unless they actually do need another employee. I was just interviewed on the spot and it was basic information again. after the interview, i was sent for a drug test and then was working next monday.

Interview Questions

• What was a moment in life where you had to inspire or help others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bloomingdale, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Including drug test, it takes about a week to 2 to get hired. Depending on how bad they need you. Make sure you go in a proper attire because they have sent people home who went there in jeans and shorts.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions like tell me about yourself and previous work life experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Aurora, CO) in October 2011.

Interview

Was called in for an interview, showed up to complete a 30 minute assessment on a sales floor computer. In my time with the company though I've seen this process take 30 minutes to 2 hours. Showed up wearing a suit, which the manager said they appreciated given that most people came in wearing jeans and a t-shirt. Once finished with the assessment the management staff likes to make people wait, regardless of not being busy. Be prepared to stand at the computer where you filled out your assessment for another 15-30 minutes, depending on the initial impression of you when you came in.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were extremely basic and frankly anyone with a heart beat should be able to get a job. Most people called for interviews either never call back, or accept a job only to turn it down when they find out the pay. If you really need a job just be polite, speak well, and dress properly for an interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sulphur, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Sulphur, LA) in August 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with Store Manager. Went over experience and why I wanted the job. My Store Manager was a really great manager and she was fair from the beginning. The process was very straight forward and I knew I had the job by the end of the interview (I was the only eligible for that job at that time). We also went I've the assessment that I completed on an in store computer after applying online.

Anonymous Employee in Raytown, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raytown, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

interview process was easy, asking the basic questions, once the interview was done you'll know right away if you are hired because they will have you take a drug test. if you don't get the drug test,you probably didn't get the job

Interview Questions

• tell me a specific time you went above and beyond youre job description to help a customer   Answer Question