Walgreens Customer Care Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It started off with the question "tell me about yourself". Then she asked me questions with scenarios. For example, What did you do when a friend or coworker needed help. Have you ever submitted an idea for a project, if so, how did your peers react to it? How would you respond to a difficult customer? Why should we hire you? then she ended with Do you have any questions for me?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muscle Shoals, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Muscle Shoals, AL) in January 2013.

Interview

Basic few question phone interview. Then they set you up a testing time. Test is simple and easy to understand. Type everything the voice speaks, typing by reading from the screen. Basic computer knowledge, and spelling it takes about 45 minutes. YOU MUST TYPE 25 WORDS A MIN. If you pass you get to go straight to a interview, ask basic interview questions. No big deal, it was laid back and not at all stressful. After that I was hired in. And sent to go drug test.

Interview Questions

• Time where you had a customer upset and you had to make it right.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.