Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online and then completed the in-store assessment 2 weeks later. The same day of the assessment, I got called back for an interview the following day. Interview was very casual, just asked some basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Has there been a time when a customer was dissatisfied with your work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com because the application online was down. I uploaded my resume and cover letter and they called literally 20 minutes after and called me to schedule an interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and asked to sit in the photo booth. I waited there for over 20 minutes waiting for the manager to get back from lunch. The assistant manager and the manager were in the room and they asked me 6 questions. They then wanted me to fill out an assessment, well the computer froze up when I was just about done. I had to go home and take it again. I took it and waited for a call.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to multitask?   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you had to deal with an upset customer what did you say?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in June 2017.

Interview

New ATS (applicant tracking system)/hiring system, so the process took longer than expected.
    Called in for an interview, position described in detail (including required evening/weekend availability), asked very basic questions, was offered a position on the spot (this location was also understaffed, so this may not be typical), contingent upon successful background check and drug screening. Was sent email to accept the offer (drug screening needed to be completed within 48 hours of accepting); due to the new system, I had to schedule the drug screening, company did not do it. 3-4 days later received a call from management stating drug screen was successful, and was able to start next day.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions (Why do you want to work here, how do you resolve issues with angry customers,
      If you have a pulse and use common sense, you'll be fine
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens (Baltimore, MD) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was a great experience. Assistant manager was polite. I didn't feel like the interview was rushed. I had the opportunity to ask some questions. I did not feel nervous or uncomfortable. Having confidence in yourself will go along way. If you don't understand a question, just ask them to repeat it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

If you know someone you can get a job as long as you pass the assessment, which is knowing how to count money and have good customer service skills). Act like yourself and if you have genuine interest in customer service you will be okay.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Raleigh, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and then a couple weeks later, I went directly to the store and asked about my application status. An interview was set up for the following week.

Basic, laid back interview with quite a bit of questions concerning specific instances in my life and how I overcame a particular problem. Was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had to overcome a difficult situation? etc   1 Answer
    • When is a time you had to switch between tasks? etc   Answer Question

Customers Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online and a different stored called me, went in for an interview, did a little assessment on the computer and hired on the spot. The interview was a standard interview which was by the book.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2017.

Interview

Most garbage company when it comes to hiring. I received a call after 3+ weeks and the manager asked if I could come in two hours after he called me. Seemed a little weird, but I went anyway. I show up at 4pm and the manager is still interviewing another candidate and didn't finish until about 4:10. After the manager finished, he told me to wait while he took over at the photo section, where he was helping customers. It was obvious they were so desperate and short staffed. I finally sat down with him around 4 30, and the interview only lasted 5 minutes. WOW. Worst company ever. Not worth your time.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

Did an online application then got a call from the manager about a week later. Then I got called in for a second interview was then given an offer. I was very excited because about the job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had to show good customer service in a bad situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Four Oaks, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Four Oaks, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple. Manager was very nice, down to earth & it was a quick process! Always nerve wrecking during any interview but overall this one was an easy one! I ended up getting the job 2 days after the initial interview!