Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.0

213 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens in October 2017.

Interview

I applied for thd position within a few days. I got an email asking me to do a survey much like the ones other jobs have you do. A day later they called and scheduled an interview. After the interview I was called and offered the job on the date they said they would.

Interview Questions

• General customer service questions about a time in the passed, and how you have delt with the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Southlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Southlake, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and within a few days, I got a call from the manager of my location. I scheduled an interview. A few days after the interview, I received an email with an offer, and the assistant manager called me to make sure I got the offer letter. Overall, it was a pleasant experience.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in October 2017.

Interview

Good interview based off behavioral/situational questions. The interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview. I applied for a position because it said they were hiring both full and part time but the interviewer informed me they were only hiring part time. Though I was frustrated by this, I did appreciate the interviewer's honesty by telling me this right away. Overall the process was a positive experience.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was average. Most definitely prepare yourself for some tough questions. Do your research, and everything should go smoothly. The manager was incredibly kind, so I felt more comfortable answering my questions without feeling this heavy weight on my shoulders.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you overcame a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

1 interview with the manager. They were very kind and made me feel calm even as I kept stumbling over my words because I was nervous. Took about 15 minutes and I got a call back two days later.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Interview

Just ask you some simple questions then you are hired. I don't even realize what happened, they told me to sign the contract. And you may see a few college students doing part time.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Very laid back interview, had to meet with owner of the store, and just went into detail about what the job entails. Nothing out of the ordinary for the interview process.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to work at Walgreens?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Walgreens (Joliet, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed and received a call to come in for an interview 3 weeks later. Went in and the whole interview lasted about 20 minutes. Store manager was super nice and the overall interview was a breeze.

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. I got a call about 3 days later asking can I come in for an interview in a few hours. Got there early and waited about 5 minutes. I was interviewed by the assistant store manager. He explained the job and what they're looking for then began the interview. I was asked 6 questions. Mostly scenario and past experiences. Overall experience was pretty laid back. Not too hard if you have some experiences planned out and you follow the SBO format.After we were done I was told I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to give constructive criticism to a coworker. What did you say? How did they take it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canoga Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Canoga Park, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed by one person. He was nice and asked a lot of questions about me. Pretty basic interview. He said I would hear back from him in a couple of days.