Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Customer Service Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Online assessment, Instore assessment regarding product labels and money handling procedures. One final interview with the assistant store manager, regarding situational questions. The interview was fairly easy, the instore assessment is probably the hardest thing, but even then it consisted of basic math.

Interview Questions

• If you were to experience an angry customer how would you manage the situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chelsea, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Surprising asked a few in-depth questions about behavioral responses. It was some pretty cut and paste classic questions but they were a little jarring for a young kid to answer on the fly. Pretty sure they would hire anyone warm and a little competent. Part of the process was a computer test making sure we could count change correctly and read a coupon properly.

Interview Questions

• How have you dealt with a difficult customer in previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Lakeland, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

Hiring process was very simple, I applied online and received an email 3 weeks later to come in for an interview the next day. Which was a Friday, then the following Monday I received a call from the store manager letting me know I will be receiving an offer letter via email.

Interview Questions

• Only question I was asked was what was I looking for part-time or full-time   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Jackson, MS) in July 2016.

Interview

Process was not long . I was interviewed by the Assistant Manager at the Time. She asked general scenario questions and informed me of the basic work schedules. It was just me in the Assistant Manager in the Office during the process

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in March 2016.

Interview

You do the interview online, then have to go in and do an assessment and pass the assessment, just to get to the interview part. At my location, they just ask about availability and see if you’re a nice person.

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Roseburg, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

I was alone in a room with two men I had never met before, one of whom never spoke. The questions didn't seem to relate much to customer service, and I was never asked any hypotheticals.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you have recently handled conflict.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and got called for an interview nearly a month later. I interviewed the next week and got an email another week later saying I got the job. Lengthy process for me but I’m glad I waited it out.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Walgreens?   4 Answers
    • If a customer asked for help looking for a certain product and we didn’t carry it, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied on Dec 22nd. I received the offer for the interview on the 27th. I had the 'interview' on Dec 28th. Received my job offer email on Dec 29th. I said 'interview' because it was not a typical interview. I went inside the location and asked the first employee for the manager (the first employee I saw was actually who I was looking for haha). He took me back into the office and started the 'interview'. I was expecting him to ask me questions, but he actually told me the expectations for the job, as if I were already hired. After he was finished with something, he asked me if I had any questions. Other than that question, I was not asked any formal interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

it took 30 mins. for the interview. the person who interviewed me was cheerful and made it very comfortable for me to be myself. there were no distractions, therefore I could concentrate in answering all the questions.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a coworker that is being difficult to deal with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hightstown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Hightstown, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simply. I had one behavioral interview where the manager asked me typical interview questions like "tell me about yourself", "what are you strengths", etc... After passing the interview I was offered the position immediately and was asked to do a standard drug test. I started working a week after the drug test.