Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.0

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was a mass hiring for the flagship store downtown so I sat with the Assistant manager for the interview, smiled a lot and showed her my personality and pretty much got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I had one interview with the store manager. Was asked normal questions and then was offered the job in the spot then asked to do background check on photo lab computer and then go immediately take a drug test

Interview Questions

• If I was reliable or called off a lot   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Buffalo, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It is an interview on phone with a department supervisor. The questions I met were very regular behavioral types, not hard to deal. I just expressed what I think is appropriate when I met the same situations such as talking with a complaining or demanding customer. He wanted to know if I have more experience of dealing with interpersonal relationship or dispute. And I showed the optimistic side and passion to the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if clients behave some disrespect to your work ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Muscle Shoals, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Muscle Shoals, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

2 Managers "quiz" you on several situational questions and make notes on your responses. Most are simple and average questions as in "What would you do in this situation?".

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls and says that they need to talk to a specific representative and refuses to talk to you, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Philadelphia, MS) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very simple! You walk in and they ask you the basic questions. All I did was smile and I even messed up on some of the questions.The manager was very polite and seemed to understand that I needed a job. I mean after I quit I've seen probably like 5 new people work there, so it can't be that hard to get a job. Oh, and don't keep nagging them about you application. After your interview, call them at least once or twice thats it! It's not difficult at all, and yes they do drug test.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you see a team member needing help while you are doing something you were assigned to do what would you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens in August 2015.

Interview

Filled out app online and went into the store to finish the assessment part of the application, got a call 3 days later, scheduled interview with the store manager the next morning, chatted a little about work experience and things, then asked 6 questions that were very structured about detailed times I was faced with a certain situation. Was offered a position the same day. Mandatory drug test and I start next weekend!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

I filled out the application on line then a few days later I did the skills assessment. The manager said he would call sometime next week, but he ended up calling me a few hours later to schedule an interview for the next day. The next day I was interviewed by a different manager he asked six questions he said they were scripted and he asked for my availability. He never actually said I was hired, he just asked me to come to the computer so I could accept the offer and told me I had to do a drug test so I could start!

Interview Questions

• Something like how do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Fairly simple process. Apply online to see available stores. Got in contact with manager, and had an 1:1 interview. He did read my resume, and asked basic question over it. The manager was friendly and easy to talk to. Asked simple questions, then asked about my availability. Got the job in high-school and worked summer/ closing. Good starting job, I would recommend it.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief in person interview with store manager at the store you apply for, after a phone interview asking basic questions about availability for interview and basic personal information.

Interview Questions

• One way in which I solved a problem in work/school prior to working for walgreens   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

online application, followed by automated in-store assessment dealing with customer service situations, then face-to-face interview with hiring manager and brief interview with store manager. All verbal or online, so have your information at hand before beginning the process.

Interview Questions

• Is there any physical limitation that would keep you from working in the cooler or working the truck.   1 Answer