Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

1.9

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Braunfels, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Manager called and set the time. I showed up 10 minutes early. She got me in 5 minutes later. They have just implemented a new system for interviewing so it was just as new to her as it was to me. Make sure you go in expecting to tell stories. There was 5 questions starting with “Tell a time when...” Or “Tell me a time you...”

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Brief in person interview with store manager at the store you apply for, after a phone interview asking basic questions about availability for interview and basic personal information.

Interview Questions

• One way in which I solved a problem in work/school prior to working for walgreens   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Westminster, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was interesting. I had already passed the internet training application, however we talked about different scenarios that could occur. He also asked me about past experience working and my strengths and weaknesses. I told the store manager that my greatest weakness is being a perfectionist and elaborated that I may overwhelm myself with work because I have high expectations of myself.

Interview Questions

• The store manager asked me what I would do in the situation of an angry customer and said as long as I answered that question because I passed my online application and training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

What do you know about Walgreen's? What is your greatest strength and weakness? What is your 5 year plan? Tell me a previous customer service outcome? Tell me a negative customer service outcome and how did you solve it?

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Anderson, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

The manager lost track of time and left me waiting for over 40 minutes when finally one of the associates informed the manager I was still waiting. Once the interview started it was straight forward and the manager was easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview. Got an email to go in for a drug test. Sent a form for a background check. Got a phone call to verify a start date. Very typical and easy.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car would you want to be?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Received a call for an interview a week after submitting an application. Overall experience was wonderful, typical question about personal experience. Expectations were discussed as well as scheduling if hired. Won't know about offer for 3 days because of the weekend and have not done drug screen yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome a conflict with a team member while on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Buffalo, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It is an interview on phone with a department supervisor. The questions I met were very regular behavioral types, not hard to deal. I just expressed what I think is appropriate when I met the same situations such as talking with a complaining or demanding customer. He wanted to know if I have more experience of dealing with interpersonal relationship or dispute. And I showed the optimistic side and passion to the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if clients behave some disrespect to your work ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was basic and very easy. It consisted of basic questions - why do you want to work here, talk about past experience and thats it.

Super easy, not intimidating, you just interview with the store manager.

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I had one interview with the store manager. Was asked normal questions and then was offered the job in the spot then asked to do background check on photo lab computer and then go immediately take a drug test

Interview Questions

• If I was reliable or called off a lot   1 Answer