Walgreens Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 18, 2017

1.9

27 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

What do you know about Walgreen's? What is your greatest strength and weakness? What is your 5 year plan? Tell me a previous customer service outcome? Tell me a negative customer service outcome and how did you solve it?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Anderson, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

The manager lost track of time and left me waiting for over 40 minutes when finally one of the associates informed the manager I was still waiting. Once the interview started it was straight forward and the manager was easy going.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Received a call for an interview a week after submitting an application. Overall experience was wonderful, typical question about personal experience. Expectations were discussed as well as scheduling if hired. Won't know about offer for 3 days because of the weekend and have not done drug screen yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to overcome a conflict with a team member while on the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (New Braunfels, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Manager called and set the time. I showed up 10 minutes early. She got me in 5 minutes later. They have just implemented a new system for interviewing so it was just as new to her as it was to me. Make sure you go in expecting to tell stories. There was 5 questions starting with “Tell a time when...” Or “Tell me a time you...”

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was a mass hiring for the flagship store downtown so I sat with the Assistant manager for the interview, smiled a lot and showed her my personality and pretty much got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What does good customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cleveland, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

I had one interview with the store manager. Was asked normal questions and then was offered the job in the spot then asked to do background check on photo lab computer and then go immediately take a drug test

Interview Questions

• If I was reliable or called off a lot   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cleveland, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was called in for an interview. Got an email to go in for a drug test. Sent a form for a background check. Got a phone call to verify a start date. Very typical and easy.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car would you want to be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Buffalo, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It is an interview on phone with a department supervisor. The questions I met were very regular behavioral types, not hard to deal. I just expressed what I think is appropriate when I met the same situations such as talking with a complaining or demanding customer. He wanted to know if I have more experience of dealing with interpersonal relationship or dispute. And I showed the optimistic side and passion to the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if clients behave some disrespect to your work ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Muscle Shoals, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Muscle Shoals, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

2 Managers "quiz" you on several situational questions and make notes on your responses. Most are simple and average questions as in "What would you do in this situation?".

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls and says that they need to talk to a specific representative and refuses to talk to you, what would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Philadelphia, MS) in September 2015.

Interview

It was very simple! You walk in and they ask you the basic questions. All I did was smile and I even messed up on some of the questions.The manager was very polite and seemed to understand that I needed a job. I mean after I quit I've seen probably like 5 new people work there, so it can't be that hard to get a job. Oh, and don't keep nagging them about you application. After your interview, call them at least once or twice thats it! It's not difficult at all, and yes they do drug test.

Interview Questions

• Q: If you see a team member needing help while you are doing something you were assigned to do what would you do?   1 Answer