Walgreens Interview Questions in Dallas, TX | Glassdoor

2.5

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied online then halfway through you are asked to come in to finish the assessment test in the store. The store manager interviewed me right away. Asked 5 situational questions ( Tell me about a time) got the offer on the spot

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It is basically a three-step process. First, you apply online. Then, it tells you to go to the store to complete the rest of your application by taking a skills assessment test. It is after this is completed that you get in contact with a manager for interview.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process until the interview was almost 3 weeks. I got email from the DM saying I will be scheduled for interview with a store manager. The interview was easy a laid back. Most questions were situational question. They will give you option to give example, if not, you can answer how you will handle if you faced those kinds of situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you required to communicate clearly? how did you know it was effective.   Answer Question

Photo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Filled out application online, came into the store for the skills assessment and was called in for an interview within the week. Quick brief process. Situational interview. The manager asked 5 or 6 questions and wanted relatively quick responses. Was offered the job and sent on a drug test. The drug test took longer to get back than the rest of the process.

Interview Questions

• Give me an exam of a time when you were overwhelmed at work and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

casual. 30 minutes. get in store, waited for 20 minutes for the manager who is also the recruiter, to finish with patients. the interview had a typing component, and just get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• how I will promote the pharmacy profession   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

It was fine the asked the same thing other companies would ask like what did you do on a certain type of situation and describe what helped and didn't help in a certain situation. The interviewees were very respectful and professional

Interview Questions

• Why do u feel you are right for this job   1 Answer

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Took longer than expected. First call back I showed up 15 minutes early, waited for 45 minutes, and they told me the manager was unavailable. The second interview I went through my job history and personal information. Three weeks later I got called to see if I was still interested, started soon after.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of those 'describe a situation in which 'x' happens, and how you responded   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I filled out that application online along with an accessment, it took maybe a week before they contacted me. They call me in for an interview and it was with two very nice managers there. They ask mostly customer service questions so if you have experience i believe it will go well. After that interview i went to interview with my store manager and then after, it was orientation and then there you take drug test. The process is kinda long but it seemed as if it was a very nice work environment you would want to work. However, i dont take the job, i ended up working at Time Warner.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a surprisingly short interview - about twenty minutes. I was only asked three questions which the pharmacy manager read off of the computer. The woman who interviewed me was very nice and attentive in conversation but didn't seem to care much what my responses to the corporate-written questions were.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have exemplary customer service.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you saw a problem at work. How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to change your style of communication to help a customer.   Answer Question

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

1:1 Interview with Store Manager
    Mathemathics Test / skill test / Personality style test "PPL" computer program pass/fail style
    They do most of the talking :)
    Ask to train in Cosmetics to make more money

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. No tats, No personalization in clothing, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none