Walgreens Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX | Glassdoor

Walgreens Interview Questions in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

First you are contacted by the hiring pharmacy manager. After that you are immediately asked when the best time to interview. Interview is setup, then you will be taken into the office with the Store manager and the Pharmacy manager. You be asked a few questions about your resume, the normal stuff. (Time in between employment, current interests and why you want to work there.)

Interview Questions

• Give various customer related situations, what would you do first, and which is more important.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Weatherford, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Basic interview. Assistant manager gave a quick rundown of how the store/pharmacy operates. He advised that there were other candidates he still needed to interview but would make a decision within the week. Didn't go into detail about what the company offers as far as benefits, expectations, etc.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a difficult customer or situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

It is basically a three-step process. First, you apply online. Then, it tells you to go to the store to complete the rest of your application by taking a skills assessment test. It is after this is completed that you get in contact with a manager for interview.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Fort Worth, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

First you take a interview online, which you only have a certain amount of time to record your answers. They also include essay questions. If they like your answers, they will call you or email you to go in store and do a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were "What if" and about past experience. Once they see you in person they ask you other type questions, just as hard.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mansfield, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I went into the store and had to wait a few minutes for them to finish another interview. The interview was in the back of the store and the assistant manager and manager were both there. They asked me how I found out about the job, why I wanted to work at Walgreens, and then asked me 6 personality questions. The managers were very nice and the interview took around 15 minutes.

Pharmacy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process until the interview was almost 3 weeks. I got email from the DM saying I will be scheduled for interview with a store manager. The interview was easy a laid back. Most questions were situational question. They will give you option to give example, if not, you can answer how you will handle if you faced those kinds of situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you required to communicate clearly? how did you know it was effective.   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burleson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Burleson, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I knew the pharamacist and she told me to do the application online, then I came in the next day and got an interview. I was hired on the spot and I am not even certified. They are paying me while I train and I start in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• When is a time you had an obstacle with a patron and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Patient Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I initially applied in September and didn't receive anything until late October. First I did a 20-30 minute phone interview, then did my face to face interview (4 behavioral interview questions) with two hiring managers, next you do a typing test (super easy, crappy keyboard), and then a "mock" phone call. I was told I'd be called in a couple days and a week later I still hadn't heard back, so I emailed the recruiter (no response) and then emailed her again after another week (again, no response). No decline email or call and the interview was almost 3 weeks ago. I've given up on them. They're incredibly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you didn't agree with a policy or rule enforced by a supervisor?   Answer Question

Beauty Advisor Walgreens Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Bedford, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

You have to take a test on the computer it has a lot of math problems. The interview with the hiring manager is pleasant. They ask you a lot of questions pertaining to your work history and solving certain problems. You also have to submit a drug test the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Frisco, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Pretty standard. I ended up going through Aerotek Staffing, a recruitment age connected,rder to get placed fast and easy. The hiring manager was really nice and easygoing.We laughed like the first 20 minutes of the interview because we lived in the same town and I went to school with his step-daughter, who is actually really cool. Anywho, after realizing that we were connected, he began the actual interview. The questions were behavioral and situational and really preyed on your experience. But, pretty easy. I interviewed Tuesday the 8th and got the call for an offer Wednesday morning. If you get the interview, they are letting you know you are qualified for the job . How WELL you interview is how you GET THE JOB.

Interview Questions

• What was the most positive customer feedback you received and how did you respond? What did you do in order to receive that feedback?   Answer Question