Walgreens Head Photo Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Head Photo Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Head Photo Specialist Interview

Interview

It was very formal, I had an interview between the hiring manager and myself. I had my resume and provided examples of my previous job experiences. After that they told me they would call me back and they did, about an hour later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Carmel, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Carmel, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy. Few standard questions read straight from an interview guide, questions on handling difficult customer situations and prioritizing tasks. Short aptitude test around same subjects. Interviewer was an assistant manager new in position.

Head Photo Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

It was very easy interview. I already had an experience working in Photo Lab. Questions were very basic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

Met store manager at a another store my previous store bad mouth me said i be a good stock room person so it was already determined. I wasnt going to make the cut.

Head Photo Specialist Interview

Interview

The interview went by very well. They asked questions as to why you would like to work for Walgreens then give you the opportunity to walk through the store to see if it will be something that you would enjoy doing.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was asking to tell about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in April 2012.

Interview

Contacted the manager. Manager requested a resume. Submitted application. Met in the break room. Discussed criteria for hire for about 15 minutes. Manager asserted that there was a desire to increase sales. Qualified candidate would produce more sales and attract more customers. Manager stated that I was overqualified, but could start in 3 weeks to which I replied that would be unsatisfactory.

Anonymous Employee in Niagara Falls, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Niagara Falls, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

They will ask you how well you work in a team.
    Are you alright with managing other employees. As a HPS you run the photo lab.
    Are you good with sales? As you'll be pushing sales of special items in your department.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with doing phone conferences? There is meetings in all districts for HPS so you'll have to travel a bit twice a year. Not far 20 minutes usually   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Tulsa, OK) in August 2009.

Interview

They take all of their applicants online. The interview process, if I remember correctly, they’ll just call you in, and you just have an interview. If you receive a job offer you have to go take a drug test and if you pass you have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I originally applied for a part time cosmetics position they had open, after being interviewed and offered the job I was offered a photo tech position. I was told the starting pay was higher and I would get more hours. I took it.