Walgreens Help Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Help Desk Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Process seemed very unorganized with conflicting messages. Applied online and received an automated email rejection the following day. Then a recruiter called about a week later to conduct a phone screen for the position. I received another automated email rejection for the position a couple of days later. Then the following week, I received a call from the recruiting department to schedule a face-to-face interview a few days later. I received yet another automated rejection on the following day. The in-person interview was behavioral and two managers were involved. They stuck to the script and didn't ask me one other question about my background. They wrote down every word that I said.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond your job responsibilities and received recognition.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Mount Prospect, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Started through a temp agency and had two different interviews. They were very kind and friendly and the interview was great and it made me feel at ease. One interview was with the team lead and the other was with the Manager. They were both very friendly and respectful.

Interview Questions

• Provide and example on how you dealt with Irate customers and what did you do to help them?   Answer Question