Walgreens Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.2

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I went to the main office and was asked a series of questions about how I would deal with certain situations. I applied from the University career fair and was contacted a few weeks later. After the interview, I recieved an Email saying I was offered the postion.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Three rounds, different managers and VPs. Asked a bunch of questions about past jobs and roles you played in them. I enjoyed speaking with them, however the questions were a bit redundant and they all asked the same thing. Should have asked different questions

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed, the interviewer asked questions about myself, how I would handle certain situations and examples of doing so. They asked about my experience. There were a series of synarios they asked how I would handle them and then if I had real life experience with a similar situation and how it turned out.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irate customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiating phase I didn't find out my salary until after I was hired, that was done very poorly

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple and laid back. The hiring manager was very nice and definitely helped ease my nerves as it was my first ever job interview. She just asked a series of behavioral questions and I was offered the position on the spot, which I accepted. I had to do a drug test and background check, and I began working there in less than 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time there was a language barrier between you and a customer/classmate and how you were able to help them.   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (The Woodlands, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Talked to two managers, and came in on different days. Took a skills test, and talked about myself. I asked questions about the job. They asked about my scheduling and time management.

Walgreens Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX).

Interview

They had me fill out a questionaire before interviewing me. It consisted of easy math and certain things that can happen while working. Then if you pass the test they take you to a private room and ask you more questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple if I can start tomorrow. They didn't tell me what I was getting paid till I received my first pay check.

Beauty Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Webster, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Got the call about a year after I applied. One on one with the store manager. Very personable and comfortable. Asked a few questions about how I manage conflict, my time, and discussed my future plans with the company. She was direct as well as open to my questions.

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX).

Interview

Pretty easy, it's 1:1 with one of the store managers. They ask what skills you have that will benefit the company, any previous experience in retail or customer service. It's really up to the manager, if he likes you then you're hired. simple.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

It was fairly easy. I received a call to come in for an interview. I interviewed with both managers and took a skills assessment test at the store. It was basic math and other stuff relating to the pharmacy. I also had to take a personality quiz. After I passed the assessment the process was very fast. Within a week I was working.

Shift Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Houston, TX).

Interview

talk with the manager if he likes you the you go for a drug test after the drug test you wait another two week for a second interview and then if liked you will get a training schedule of three days