Walgreens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Charleston, IL).

Interview

I loved the process, very personal, great people. We talked about a lot of things, they got to know me, and I got to know them, what they were looking for, what it is like to work for them etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview, drug test, alptidude test, qurstioner another interview after all of that there was skill assessment and online learning tolls talent management portal with all kinds of information and I mean all kinds of information information information

Interview Questions

• Describe a unpleasant experience speak about a lot of scenarios that was very stressful and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Must speak to them loud and and clearly   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

They had a job fair at my school and invited me for an interview. I had a great interview, and they told me I would hear back within 3 weeks. I did not hear back, and they told me it would be another two weeks. I did not hear back and gave up. 3 weeks after that, I heard from another administrator in the company, and they said that they wanted to interview me because I passed the interview, but they wanted a higher level manager to interview me. I completed a second interview a week later, and it was very lackluster, and similar to the first interview. However, I feel that the second interview team did not try to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you implemented a new program and how did it work?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I learned about this internship through a career fair at school. I applied in March, and received a call asking to interview in May. The interview was one of the guys from the fair, and another store manager from another regional location. The interview went well, some questions were pretty tough for me. They asked me to take a skills test. After the skills test, one of the interviewers told me they would call me this week to set up a start time

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions. A lot of, "name one time that you_____" kind of questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

it was very private. I did 2 interviews. One i had to drive 45 mins and the other 5 mins (my actual store) . It was very straight forward and low key. More of the same questions the second time around.

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Birmingham, AL) in August 2013.

Interview

got email through school they wanted to hire intern. interview was about 30 mins. interviewer was nice. liked it. our conversation went well. customer service is a focus.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in November 2016.

Interview

Open ended questions to gauge how you'd interact with a team, patients etc. heard back within a week of applying. Interviewers were very kind and respectful. Willing to answer any questions about the company

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens in October 2017.

Interview

Pretty straight-forward. One on-campus Interview, one at their site in Chicago. Straight behavioral questions, nothing that was too complicated or difficult to answer. First interview was with two people, second was a full day and two one-on-one interviews with senior analysts.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

the interview was tedious and did not ask very valuable questions. Much like the company, the interview process is flawed. The interview was 2 people interviewing me and lasted about 30 minutes or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

Online application. The rest of the application was finished in store. There was a standard test of what would you do scenarios, cash handling questions, and availability. Once called back for an interview you have a sit down conversation with the store manager sharing experience and answering a few basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle and angry customer when management is not around?   Answer Question