Walgreens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Intern Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2017

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

I learned about this internship through a career fair at school. I applied in March, and received a call asking to interview in May. The interview was one of the guys from the fair, and another store manager from another regional location. The interview went well, some questions were pretty tough for me. They asked me to take a skills test. After the skills test, one of the interviewers told me they would call me this week to set up a start time

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions. A lot of, "name one time that you_____" kind of questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Charleston, IL).

Interview

I loved the process, very personal, great people. We talked about a lot of things, they got to know me, and I got to know them, what they were looking for, what it is like to work for them etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

They had a job fair at my school and invited me for an interview. I had a great interview, and they told me I would hear back within 3 weeks. I did not hear back, and they told me it would be another two weeks. I did not hear back and gave up. 3 weeks after that, I heard from another administrator in the company, and they said that they wanted to interview me because I passed the interview, but they wanted a higher level manager to interview me. I completed a second interview a week later, and it was very lackluster, and similar to the first interview. However, I feel that the second interview team did not try to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you implemented a new program and how did it work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Louisville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview, drug test, alptidude test, qurstioner another interview after all of that there was skill assessment and online learning tolls talent management portal with all kinds of information and I mean all kinds of information information information

Interview Questions

• Describe a unpleasant experience speak about a lot of scenarios that was very stressful and when I say a lot I mean a lot. Must speak to them loud and and clearly   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

applied through the career center at my university. phone screening. had to take an assessment. they were super nice. overall a good interview. It was a 1 on 1 and then after that they brought in a group panel to go over more questions in depth. They were pretty professional about the whole interviewing process. Very helpful and got back to me when they said they would. wasn't dragged on too long.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2016.

Interview

I was completing my APPE rotations and I was offered an intern position. I spoke with the hiring manager, and the interview was pretty much on the spot where he mentioned positive comments including reference from the pharmacy staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the pharmacy staff? Do you see a future with Walgreens? How can you contribute to our work force?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Iowa City, IA) in September 2015.

Interview

First round interview is purely behavioral. The recruiters I talked with were very easy going and conversational. Basically, they ask you a series of questions and then leave time at the end for you to ask them whatever questions you may have. As with most companies, they're looking for you to format your answer in a way that provides them with the context of the situation, the action(s) that you took and the impact you made. They hold their second round interviews at their HQ in Deerfield.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you improved an existing process or program?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Columbia, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Met at a university career fair. Interviewed on campus. Got back to me within two to three weeks. Then had to go into a store to complete a test on their computers. Then was placed at a store. The store was not the original store that I agreed to but the new store ended up being a better location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

1st round interview on campus. Two people interviewing me. Both friendly but did not seem super interested in speaking with me. Read their questions from a book so it seemed like they didn't know what they were supposed to ask me.

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami Lakes, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

They first have a phone interview, then a face to face interview. The interview difficulty was average. The interviewer was straight forward and had genuine interest in me as a candidate for the position. Interview was held in the location where the position was available.