Walgreens Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Walgreens

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Columbia, MO) in February 2015.

Interview

Met at a university career fair. Interviewed on campus. Got back to me within two to three weeks. Then had to go into a store to complete a test on their computers. Then was placed at a store. The store was not the original store that I agreed to but the new store ended up being a better location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Walgreens

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Paterson, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

District manager did the interview while a student sat in, held in the district offices. Applied online, received answer in a couple weeks. The interview was laid back, it was to gauge your willingness to learn and improve. Was asked if I preferred to work in a specific store (which I did), and it was lucky that the store just so happened to need an intern. Overall, the interview was a very professional, but not too stressful experience. There are definitely expectations in case of apparel and presentation.

Interview Questions

• What are the most important traits of a good pharmacist?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in January 2016.

Interview

I was completing my APPE rotations and I was offered an intern position. I spoke with the hiring manager, and the interview was pretty much on the spot where he mentioned positive comments including reference from the pharmacy staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about the pharmacy staff? Do you see a future with Walgreens? How can you contribute to our work force?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami Lakes, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Walgreens (Miami Lakes, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

They first have a phone interview, then a face to face interview. The interview difficulty was average. The interviewer was straight forward and had genuine interest in me as a candidate for the position. Interview was held in the location where the position was available.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

1st round interview on campus. Two people interviewing me. Both friendly but did not seem super interested in speaking with me. Read their questions from a book so it seemed like they didn't know what they were supposed to ask me.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens (Madison, WI) in September 2018.

Interview

You go in and talk to someone about yourself for a while. They ask you questions and then you give them answers. It was cool. It was normal. Very normal interview process

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Walgreens in December 2011.

Interview

I have only participated in a first round interview with this company so far, I am waiting to here if I made it to the second round. My experience was very pleasant; all behavioral questions. The questions were pretty standard, and I did not feel like I was being grilled and put on the spot or trying to be tricked.