Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

434 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied to the company and received a phone call to set up an interview 5 minutes later... The interview was about 15 minutes long. My interviewer made me feel comfortable. After the interview which i thought went great... she said she’d run my interview by her boss... which i thought she was the hiring manager... and she told me she thought the interview went well.... usually they’ll send you for a drug test if they liked you.... so that’s when i knew i didn’t qualify.

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Applied online - contacted about 6 weeks later for in person interview. Interview was with hiring manager. Behavior interview- tell me about a time when.... Got a call a few day later the position was on hold. Received a call about three months later to start the interview process over with another manager. When on the interview. Never heard back regarding whether I got the job or not.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Walgreens in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick, I had to wait about 15 minutes after my scheduled time because the manager was busy. But the interview was like 20 minutes tops & that was it. & it only took that long because he was writing

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who seemed upset while completing a task?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Interview

Met with the store manager in a small room introduced myself and I was asked like 15 questions most of them are based on situations and every day duties

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Walgreens (Venice, FL).

Interview

The manager forgot my interview and left me hanging for over 30 minutes, so after listening to customers standing in a line with no cashier, I knew this was a horribly ran store, and wasted my time for what is now known as the worst store in Venice!

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Alexandria, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

This is only for the virtual interview, I haven't had an in person interview yet. It was 5 questions, and you'd get the questions one at a time, you'd have 30 seconds after the guy in the video finished asking the question to formulate a response. I felt far less comfortable with this than I would have in an actual interview. I'd read some of the interview questions on here and had prepared some responses. But it still felt very forced an unnatural. Most of the questions were on here just worded slightly differently, except for the one below. I submitted my interview last weekend and have yet to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time a team mate had a great idea and how did you help implement it?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (San Francisco, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

They ask behavioral questions. Dont really get to know the candidate very well. It's more about who you know then merit alone. All the questions are basically tell me about a previous experience. They want you to answer it in the STAR format

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an upset customer.
      Tell me about a time you identified a problem and how you fixed it   Answer Question
    • Why are you looking to work for Walgreens. What do you know about the company. Do you have reliable transportation.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeBary, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (DeBary, FL).

Interview

2 managers in the interview. Very unprofessional. She was reading out of a paper, asking questions. She repeated the same question in another way , over and over.( She even said, the questions were similar). Hard to answer without repeating yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why Walgreens?
      A situation where you went above and beyond, and customer response. ( This question with a lot more , from her paper, repeating herself over and over.)   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deltona, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deltona, FL).

Interview

Walgreen's interview questions are unreal. They asked mainly situational questions. I have interviewed at 2 different Walgreen's and was never hired. After the interviews I was told they would call me by the end of the week. They also told me that were actively interviewing other candidates. which I felt was a hint that I was not their top candidate. I got my first rejection letter 3 days after the interview and did not not get one for the other store I had interviewed until a few weeks later. I applied at Walgreen's because I always wanted to work there and thought because they stop having applicants complete an assessment test which consist of a Part 1 and 2 that I had a chance, but I was WRONG! I am very disappointed and dislike the way they conduct their interviews. However, I hope to apply to a different Walgreen's in the future.

Interview Questions

• I had a two panel interview with the Assistant manager and the store manager. I don't remember the questions, but they were mostly behavioral questions such as:
      Name a time when, describe a time when and so on.   2 Answers

Assistant Store Manager Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Apply for the position or get nominated by your Store Manager. Window is only open for a small period once a year, if you don't get the job you have to wait an entire year before you even have the chance to go for it again. Interviewers were other local Store Managers, very rigid, not a lot of eye contact, in a tiny room that resembled an interrogation room.

Interview Questions

• What was a circumstance where you had trouble with a specific employee and how did you handle it?   Answer Question