Walgreens Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Walgreens Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.7

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Fairly fast process, you just have to fill out the online application, appear in store for a skills assessment (this is important to be able to complete your application). Manager called me for an interview. Interview lasted for 5 minutes, and just asked about my certifications and flexibility with the schedule.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Had a last minute call from a recruiter for an on campus interview. I took it as I was able to fit it in my schedule. Intern was very straight forward. 30 minutes with two recent grads from my university. Got an email later that day saying I was selected for the second round (seemed a bit fast to me?). I scheduled that for their Deerfield headquarters a week later. That interview included an easy Microsoft Excel test, and then two thirty minute interviews. Again, nothing difficult. I left the interview feeling confident yet I never heard back from them and it has since been 6 months since my interview and I have accepted a position with a different firm. I emailed everyone thank you notes after the interview and further sent an email months later to follow up just because I was curious but was never responded to. To take the time to go interview with a company and never hear back is ridiculous. Not a business I would like to work for.

Interview Questions

• I dont even remember it was so long ago. Some behavioral, some case questions.   Answer Question

Walgreens Response

May 3, 2017 – HR

Thanks for posting. We’ll be sure the right people know about this so they can take a closer look.

Asset Protection Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral interview that asked you to tell a story recalling a time when you acted a certain way, solved a problem, or offered exceptional customer service. It was challenging to recall situations on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a difficult customer...   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and was called into a store where I met a manager who took me to a computer. This 'interview' consisted entirely of questions on a computer. Many were mathematically based. I was told the managers would be reviewing applications/questionnaires and would be called back if the process was to go forward.

Interview Questions

• If a customer hands you this amount of dollar bills, how much do you owe the customer?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Charleston, IL).

Interview

I loved the process, very personal, great people. We talked about a lot of things, they got to know me, and I got to know them, what they were looking for, what it is like to work for them etc.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens in February 2017.

Interview

It was a standard behavior interview. I made a profile online then I got an email from the district manager to set up an interview. interview was district office. it was casual with 2 district managers. They asked 5 behavior questions, you have to name a situation, what did you do to solve it and what was the result.

Interview Questions

• how do you show active listening? name a time you have done this.

how do you show sympathy to a patient? name a time you have done this.
      Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seneca, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Walgreens (Seneca, SC) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day to interview that day, the interview was easy, the manager was very nice and I was very excited. Unfortunately they found someone with more availability than me, because I'm a high school student.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Walgreens (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

The worst interview ever!!!!! I scheduled an interview from career site of my university. When I was in the scheduled interview location, the company did not show up at all and they did not even schedule for an interview. After 10 minutes waiting, I told the front desk to follow up whether or not they were there. Unsurprisingly, the company never showed up.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Walgreens (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2017.

Interview

They had a job fair at my school and invited me for an interview. I had a great interview, and they told me I would hear back within 3 weeks. I did not hear back, and they told me it would be another two weeks. I did not hear back and gave up. 3 weeks after that, I heard from another administrator in the company, and they said that they wanted to interview me because I passed the interview, but they wanted a higher level manager to interview me. I completed a second interview a week later, and it was very lackluster, and similar to the first interview. However, I feel that the second interview team did not try to get to know me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you implemented a new program and how did it work?   Answer Question

Service Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Walgreens.

Interview

Easy Interview. When I arrived I was taken into the backroom where the store manager would be. I was asked about 6 questions & that was pretty much it. The manager told me I would receive a call in the next few days.